I've searched... Oil Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
r black

r black

STIHLAHUSQYLOVER
. AS Supporting Member.
41wIy0mWPnL.jpg
but no one cares it another oil thread

Whiskers

Whiskers

Addicted to ArboristSite
I use the Stihl orange bottle because it’s inexpensive and seems to do its job. I’ve used 200+ gallons so far this year in Stihl small engines of all varieties and no issues, why change. I’ve even put 50+ gallons through a 4mix blower and it still works just fine.

Haywire Haywood

Haywire Haywood

Fiscal Conservative Social Retard
This definitely went too serious for my taste. I wanted no arguments, just silly reasons guys chose what they did.

Hehe... oil is serious business and no joking matter. Life, limb and property damage result from incorrect choice of brand, color, viscosity, mix ratio, order of mix and even incorrect facial expression while shaking the jug. Swirling the jug is just flat out forbidden.

TurboA2

TurboA2

ArboristSite Operative
Hehe... oil is serious business and no joking matter. Life, limb and property damage result from incorrect choice of brand, color, viscosity, mix ratio, order of mix and even incorrect facial expression while shaking the jug. Swirling the jug is just flat out forbidden.

Ha . I should have known better

Latest posts