Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was the connection I was talking about that I looked at but I didn't really see anything that looked like corrosion on there, it's also the same connection I stuck a small washer in. And if I'm not mistaken it was silver looking, but I believe someone said they can be nickel plated?

Yep the contacts are silver in color. Scuff these up with something. Mine looked nice and shiny but after I hit them with sand paper I had spark.

Well at least this is interesting to watch....from a distance...checked this clown's feedback.......it seem most all of his transactions are from reselling tickets to mostly sports events....The guy who bought the first 111s for $305 left great feedback!!!!! To bad it wasn't you Dean....that just sucks.....

In case you're keeping score at home . . . . . the saw topped at $800 which didn't meet the reserve.
The old listing says it was relisted however, this is now displayed "This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."

What a freaking circus. I have no idea what he's trying to accomplish.

In case you're keeping score at home . . . . . the saw topped at $800 which didn't meet the reserve.
The old listing says it was relisted however, this is now displayed "This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."

What a freaking circus. I have no idea what he's trying to accomplish.

What he's trying to accomplish Dean, is a grand for his saw. That's what I've always thought...he's the one who made the auctions a virtual circus. Anybody with the money and half a brain would stay FAR away from this seller....he just oozes untruths.

And if you were to talk to him right now, I bet he's pissed and feeling picked on.

Kevin

Hey all, got a jonsered question for you. I have a 455 that radomly acts like it has erratic spark, it may run screamin beast one day, then the next it just pops once in a while and wont even run. Do these have inherent coil trouble? Im pretty sure its a spark issue.

Not familiar with that family of J'reds...newer than anything I have....close link or clone of Husky? Check all your wires coming off the module in that they haven't lost insulation and are maybe touching. Pull the wire off that goes to the kill switch and see if that makes any difference.

Let others weigh in on the reliability of those particular modules. Seem to be plenty of them on eBay, sawagain.com etc.

Kevin

Ran the 80/90 as well
after Christmas I would like a 630

Be careful you don't get stuck with a 'thin ring' 630....J'red was fooling around with thin rings for awhile and let's just say....it didn't work out...lol. You'll never find the rings either, unless they're NOS.

How come you got a hankering for a 630?

Kevin

Latest posts

Back