Just bought a new BG86...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man...didn't mean to put a damper on your BG86 purchase. I haven't tried a decent handheld (only a cheaper electric) and for you and your needs it might work for you.

Kevin

Just kidding...In the little bit of time I have used it I am very happy...I use mine for more than yard work so the hand held fits me better now...And there will always be more bonuses...:clap:

Just kidding...In the little bit of time I have used it I am very happy...I use mine for more than yard work so the hand held fits me better now...And there will always be more bonuses...:clap:

True. I will be using my blower for 'lazy' chores such as blowing out the trailer and pickup box after hauling wood and blowing off the porches. I mean lazy in that I would have otherwise used a broom. The rest of the blower chores are legit...I think. :)

As I look outside, I'm surprised I forget each year about how many leaves I have in my yard. Wow!

Kevin

Tell ya what i'm gonna do JUST for you. I will give you a crisp 100 dollar bill for the blower to put down on the backpack blower. Now i would only do this for you and nobody else. This also is a limited offer. Won't be available tommorrow so hurry With this wonderful offer.

Hey SS, I got your blower going...I will ship it tomorrow...I PM'd you my addy to send my $100...Thanks again, Sean...

I too needed to replace a cheap (homelite) blower. I ended up with a redmax b250 because I wanted to give redmax a try. This little thing rocks for less than $150

A couple of you guys asked about the AV...I got the bolts tightened on the old Craftsman blower and ran it for a few minutes, then grabbed the BG86...It truely is night and day difference...I actually went in and got my wife and had her run them...She looked and me after handing the BG86 to her and said "I get to use this one"...It was classic to see her face also...It looked something like this...:D

i used these daily on my work experience, very smooth, sometimes uncomfortable to hold hor long periods of time, smooth av, powerfull engine, good airspeed, light and fairly quiet, good solid professional tool

I bought a new BG-86 4 weeks ago and love it. I also have a 2 year old Redmax 2600 hand held blower. The Stihl not only blows harder with more CFM's .......it vibrates alot less :cheers: The blower is amazing for having a catalytic converter :jawdrop: When I did my leaves last week......I put one hand held in each hand for the heavier wet sugar maple leaves and they are moved very quickly. When I start up both blowers and set them side by side on my cement driveway.......The Redmax walks across the driveway while the BG-86 stays in one place due to the excellent anti-vibe system that is on the blower. I love both blowers......but will reach for the BG-86 first :clap: Good luck with yours :rockn: My BG-86 seemed to pick up more power after the first 3-4 tankfuls of fuel after seating the rings :clap:

Damm.. I could have bought one of these a few weeks ago for $125.. that and a FS-55 for $100 both only 4-5 months old.. I knew I'd kick myself for not buying them.. Old man in town had them listed, I called because I thought it sounded to good to be true. It was true he and the wife just bought a condon and he wanted them gone!..

:bang::bang:

thats nice

looks like ill be gutting a 86 muffler and doing away with the cat.

still not here tommorrow hopefully. and today i was sweeping dirt of the side walk on job we have going

Just bought one today $255 out the door with the gutter cleaning extensions. I'm tired of cleaning gutters. Well worth the money, I'm still on the first tank, but she's strong.

Back