Just got a 572xpg!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear its starting to finally come out for sale. Been looking forward to this one. Hopefully it won't take to long to hit the shelves over here.

Man you just got me so happy! I was like a little boy in a toy store. My wife was looking at me like I was crazy. I told her what I was looking at she laughed walked down the hall and said happy Apirl fools.

Been running a 460 for the first time both yesterday and today, I want one...

Sadly, both the 372xpg and the MS361w has been stolen from the cottage whan I wasn't able to be there. I haven't totally given up recovering them though.

I am sorry your saws were stolen. But here in the USA, liberals would have us believe that crime does not exist in Sweden and Norway. I know that were I live they will steal the copper wiring out of an unattended house if left vacant.

I have a pretty good idea (about 100% certainty) who stole the saws - the problem is that he is dead, so nobody can question him. :givebeer:

A suspect that is dead is no indication that there are no crime here, rather the opposite. There are some, but not a lot compared to other parts ofthe world.

Latest posts

Back