Just got home with my new 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stmonnat

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
u7y6y9yt.jpg

Yup I got a 18 inch bar two chains and a six pack of oil for $554 tax included

Nice. so how many cc's are in a 346? It looks real nice, congrats
Today I just got home with my 441 so im just playing with it but havent cut anything yeat. Saws are fun.

The new ones are 50 cc they were 45 before, but they are really strong and fast saws for the weight, ask ST about the balance, if only there were 70 cc saws that balanced in the cut like a 346. They practically lay on there side for you.

Congrats and enjoy.

50cc thought I would pick up a smaller saw to go with my 390

Man, you're gonna love it. Congrats on the new saw. Now break it in, then send it to mastermind or stumpy or murph or brad for a port and muffler mod. You'll be amazed stock and shocked modded. Mines amazing.

Loco

great saw one of the best ever made how did you score one not cut back with the new epa carb

when i bought mine new i run about 1 tank through it and then sent it to masterboob to work his magic,, i have a dozen tanks through it now and its getting stronger each time

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0DppGwFHYyg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The new ones are 50 cc they were 45 before, but they are really strong and fast saws for the weight, ask ST about the balance, if only there were 70 cc saws that balanced in the cut like a 346. They practically lay on there side for you.

Congrats and enjoy.

Errrr, that would be a ported 346.

One of the best saws ever made! :cheers:

Yes, and tops among the 50cc saws, the 550 notwithstanding.

Get a modded muffler for that saw. Then swap it out if you should need warranty work. It is a very noticeable improvement over stock.

Also husky is running a deal now if you ether buy a six pack of oil or premixed non ethanol fuel when purchasing the the saw you pick up an extra year on the warranty totallying 3 years

Three year warrenty on the xp? Sure about that ? Thought they were only six months ? Awesome saw , local dealer is selling his last two 346xpg's for $499 to get rid of them hmmm . Congrats !

Three year warrenty on the xp? Sure about that ? Thought they were only six months ? Awesome saw , local dealer is selling his last two 346xpg's for $499 to get rid of them hmmm . Congrats !

When used in non-incomeproducing environments the warranty is 3 years with a 6-pack of oil and 4 years with a 3-pack of fuel. The oil or fuel must be purchased with the saw and be on the same receipt to count. Same goes for all saws, not just XP.

Man, you're gonna love it. Congrats on the new saw. Now break it in, then send it to mastermind or stumpy or murph or brad for a port and muffler mod. You'll be amazed stock and shocked modded. Mines amazing.

Loco

Don't forget Scott (treemonkey) in that list........as he knows his #### too. :rock:

Congrats! I love my monkeyed 346XP :hmm3grin2orange:

Back