Just Saw This On The Web

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad the gas prices are so high, I would drive down from Michigan and buy a saw and handheld blower/shredder.

We have two Big John grills. These things are about 6 foot long and 2 feet wide. We're gonna fill them babies with hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone. We also got a man coming from the Holland grill company doing the cooking. Hoss is gonna be there showing off his big Stihl's, all of em. That is as long as he doesn't insult the King in my shop anymore,LOLOL

BTW fellers, Hoss is a new proud pappa of a boucing baby boy, high five to you Hoss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am officially chastised for daring to suggest anything unwholsome about the King, and it shan't happen again.

Whattttttttttttttttt who spoke ill of the Duke. Get his name and address Hoss. I'm filling up my gas can now. We'll just drive overthere and burn his house down, how dare he say the Duke wasn't the tuffest SOB that ever walked, the nerve of that man, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

I am officially chastised for daring to suggest anything unwholsome about the King, and it shan't happen again.

I'll forgive ya this time, I know it was a harmless slip of the tongue but it was of the King, in my shop at that, wow. Rid those thoughts ole chap and relish in rock and roll baby, LOLOL

Whattttttttttttttttttttt, grrrrr. The other day you insulted the King with accusing him of lip singing, remember that, now your laffing at me, oh my, its on,LOLOLOLOL

Sorry bout that, but I know how you feel. The other day someone had the nerve to suggest to me that John Wayne was NOT the toughest action hero of all time. As you can imagine I was shocked at this persons obvious lack of any sense or inteligence.

BTW Thanks for the congrats on the new hossling. His name is SAWyer.

Last edited:
So, at 25% off, what does a 100' roll of chain work out to be?

So, at 25% off, what does a 100' roll of chain work out to be?

Sold by the link, how many links you want,hehe (1640 links to a roll)

For you Four Paws on a whole roll I can give you much more than 25% off, trust me...

Last edited:
Hoss is gonna be there showing off his big Stihl's, all of em. That is as long as he doesn't insult the King in my shop anymore,LOLOL

BTW fellers, Hoss is a new proud pappa of a boucing baby boy, high five to you Hoss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

since I am always left out for being able to attend those nice events (free food and drink, Grrrrrrr), I expect at least some nice pics of the Hoss demo :Eye: :Eye:

PS; congrats to Hoss on his newborn !

Sorry bout that, but I know how youfeel. The other day someone had thenerve to suggest to me that John Wayne was NOT the toughest action hero of all time. As you can imagine I was shocked at this persons obvious lack of any sense or inteligence.

BTW Thanks for the congrats on the new hossling. His name is SAWyer.

Congrats on the new youngin'! Cool name. :clap:

Kevin

Hey Tom, weren't you just saying the other day that Stihl didn't need to discount their saws to sell them? :popcorn: :jester:

Hey Tom, weren't you just saying the other day that Stihl didn't need to discount their saws to sell them? :popcorn: :jester:

So true Space but when your having a demo day I felt give the fine people that show up a nice incentive for coming by and joining in the fun. I was hoping too that those that have already bought from me, the millions of them, would come by and stock up for their purchases they bought before the demo day. Yes I know, I'm such a nice guy but what the hell, even grumpy ole me has a soft spot now and then,hehe

since I am always left out for being able to attend those nice events (free food and drink, Grrrrrrr), I expect at least some nice pics of the Hoss demo :Eye: :Eye:

PS; congrats to Hoss on his newborn !

As you request it shall be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Back