Just Saw This On The Web

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
I sort of knew that, but aren't your colleages - or can't they speak? :greenchainsaw: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :cheers:

Or don't they know enough to dare speak yo a customer?

LOLOLOL, your a mean man. I got one guy here that works in the rental that knows his way around the Stihl line up pretty good. As for the rest, they just holler for me and I put a worm on my hook and go after them customers, I usually hookem and send em home with a new Stihl of some sort...

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Yep, the ole, "You here to buy or check specs?" line.

You know Joat I have a habit of toying with buyers. Sometimes if I sense they got a good sense of humor I'll givem a hard time teasing and playing. Example. Had a man at the rack one day wanting a 361 bad, oh I could tell he wanted that saw. I thought this will be a easy sale. After jawing with him for about 10 minutes he gives me the oldest line in the book, I'll have to go home and think about it. I replied don't tell me that non-sense, be honest, you gotta go home and ask your wife, I know your type. He busted out laffing and said how did you know. He then said lets do it, I'll tell her I'm gonna get it after I've already bought it,she may kill me but I want that saw,LOLOL He went home with it but I haven't seen him or the saw since. Wonder if she really killed him like he told me she would,hahahha

XJWoody

XJWoody

ArboristSite Guru
Might make a road-trip

Hmmm Demo Day! Free food, hot coffee, dancing gals, and getting to wear out some of Mid-Atlantic Stihl's loud toys... Woo Hoo! :jester:

I've got a hankering for a shiny-new BR600 to puff some leafs around this fall... so if Mr Hall is half the seller he claims, and I don't carry one home with me, something is bad wrong. I'll play hard to get though, just for laughs.

Tom, will there be a certain MS880 on hand to ogle & fondle? Maybe even cut a round??

I just printed off some directions from MapQuest, (It's only 364.7 miles!) so we'll see how it goes. I'd have to leave @ 4 AM to get there on time.

2000ssm6

2000ssm6

Stihl User
Hmmm Demo Day! Free food, hot coffee, dancing gals, and getting to wear out some of Mid-Atlantic Stihl's loud toys... Woo Hoo! :jester:

I've got a hankering for a shiny-new BR600 to puff some leafs around this fall... so if Mr Hall is half the seller he claims, and I don't carry one home with me, something is bad wrong. I'll play hard to get though, just for laughs.

Tom, will there be a certain MS880 on hand to ogle & fondle? Maybe even cut a round??

I just printed off some directions from MapQuest, (It's only 364.7 miles!) so we'll see how it goes. I'd have to leave @ 4 AM to get there on time.

It would be worth the trip. Looks like I will be going back in a month or 2.

Just Mow

Just Mow

Don't touch my Willie !!!
Still running my 4 stroke honda mini tiller, dont know if i would like going back to a 2 stroke one.
Thats why I would demo first.

Cut, put aside that I am a man of Stihl for a moment and let me tell you. I tried them all and I have not found one to do what this one will. I live in the hill country of Texas and I used it to break some ground before I planted grass, did I mention that the ground was full of large rocks and it just ate the ground up. Very nice machine.

J.Walker

J.Walker

Addicted to ArboristSite
41 CATOCTIN CIRLCE SE

LEESBURG, VA. 20175

PHONE-703-777-3030

DIRECT SHOP LINE-703-554-1537

attachment.php

THall10326 busy @ work!!!!!

For all of us who can't attend, here is the phone number for the shop, Maybe we could all give him a call today.
I hear they will be serving Kentucky paddlefish roe on crackers. Nothing like home-grown caviar.

Best Wishes to you THall