Just say hi

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome!

And when you get the link to the picture in your post, click on it. When the picture is displayed, copy the address (http://www.arboristsite.com/attachments/firewood-heating-wood-burning-equipment/219416-img_0622-jpg for lone wolf's). click the insert image button above the editor (under the paper clip), select the from url tab, insert the address of the picture, and uncheck "retrive file and reference locally". and voila, here you go
219416-img_0622-jpg

Well I'm using my phone to post the pics I got the app thing for forums which I'm still figuring out but anyways here are a couple I already posted on accident on the wood splitter thread hopefully I get it right this time

You can use 'preview post' to get the addresses you need, or edit post after the fact. Be sure to uncheck the "reference locally" box. Or, to just type it in, use {img}http://www.arboristsite.com/the_rest_of_the_address/_picture.jpg{/img}, but you have to use square brackets ][ not curvy ones

Hi Rob, welcome to the site. Glad to see someone from N. ky here. Whereabouts in Ky? I'm in Taylor Mill. I take it you work for Spartan Construction.

No sthil he was needing to get rid of the wood for a new addition at cov cath and my friend who has a excavating company was working there too and hooked me up with him and he said take all I could and use the excavator if I needed it. So we used the excavator and my friends dozer and whacked away at it I hauled it out with my friends dump truck and trailer I use equip to get most of my wood when I can I'm lucky I have access to it to use most of time oh I'm in piner

more pictures! What do you plan to do with them? I have a log I want to make some nice coasters out of, but not sure the best way to finish the wood, being the end grain and all.

polyurethane high gloss ,steel wool between coats ,about 6 coats total.The faster you get it coated the less it will crack keep away from a lot heat for a while .

Back