Lakeside your pm box is full

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This FSBURT showed up a day or two ago as a major neg reward holder, or something like that.

He likely is a big arsehole, but I think we all need to party with this cowboy.

After all, all of my best friends are major arseholes........

Now all of my "medals" have disappeared............................................

I am hurt.....Sniff..........

See what happens when you trash talk :hmm3grin2orange: .

I think FSburt is ahead in points and is on a different level , but you have more friends LOL .

fs.jpg

:cheers:

I have friends,"in low places":,... LOL
Pioneerguy600

This FSBURT showed up a day or two ago as a major neg reward holder, or something like that.

He likely is a big arsehole, but I think we all need to party with this cowboy.

After all, all of my best friends are major arseholes........

I may not be your first friend but was first on your friend list am Im not a arsehole. Least my mom says Im not.:confused:

Last edited:
So Jacob J. is the new Yoda???

Andy is forgotten???

I am a junior Jedi????

And the rest of you??? Well.............

Look at your bars below your name/sig......
I conjured up one of Lakeside's threads to see where us mortals stand....

is andy forgotten?
well, for the most part yes. lots of old soldiers gone and lots of new ones joined since andy quit.

are you a junior jedi?
i'd say yes, but you are ready for 'the trials' to become a full-fledged jedi.

the rest of us?
my knowledge and postition here have not changed a bit. both = nothing.

conjuring up one of andys old threads is pointless.
if you want to be usefull, conjure up lakeside himself and get him to start a new thread!
:cheers:

I miss him also, and it's good to see that he pop's up here now and then. He's obviously not dead, and perhaps he will come back. He had awesome knowledge about chain saws, and I was able to learn a lot from him, as well as others. I miss the occasional pictures and his decorum and humor. When he left it was like losing a friend, although I doubt that he even knew who I was since I have such a piddling small number of posts compared to many. JR

Back