Large inventory for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
retoocs555

retoocs555

Addicted to ArboristSite
cj7jeep said:
Would you be interested in selling a Stihl 045AV (not the electroinic model)? Might be interested in a couple, even parts. Thanks

I'm pretty much out of whole saws but have 4-5 boxes full of 045/056 parts and pieces. What do you need?

cj7jeep

cj7jeep

ArboristSite Lurker
hotsaw78

hotsaw78

Need recoild for Remington SL-5

Hello,

I am new to the forum, and am looking for a recoil for a remington SL-5, are they still available? I am willing to buy a whole saw if needed. I am also a new collector, and looking for homelite, remington, David Bradleys, and Mac's.

Thank You.
Tom

Collection so Far:
David Bradley 917.60010
Poulan 31
Poulan 2000
Remington SL-9
Remington SL-5
Remington SL-4

ProMac1000

ProMac1000

ArboristSite Lurker
Still need LH thread clutch nut for McCulloch for EB 3.7

Scott - I still need LH Thread clutch nut for McCulloch for Eager Beaver 3.7 and several black recoil screws. Please let me know if you still have them in stock, PM me the price and where to PayPal payment. I'll send payment immediately.

Thanks again - John

Former Saw Builder

Former Saw Builder

ArboristSite Guru
retoocs555 said:
I have leads on TWO saw collections each in the 100-300 saw range. I'd like to sell 95% of what I have right now to free up space to aquire these other saws. Pretty much everything would go, stihls, huskys, homelites, antique saws. You name it. There are a few I'm holding onto for people and some I want to keep. I would sell everything for $20 per saw flat rate same price for good husky parts saws as a rinky dink little poulan. I imagine I'd like to get rid of about 250 saws. If anybody is seriously interested I can make a list tonight of what I have.

Don't read this as I'm selling any single chainsaw for $20, you'd have to take them all.

:cheers:

Do you have any old Echo model 80's in you collection?

North Wood

North Wood

ArboristSite Member
holllllly shmolly batman

you have the most toys
i will sit down and stop playin the game as i have lost

any chance you have a pin for the bar for an old mac 3.4 bever the pin that controlls the tension on the bar/chain? (mine is worn down so far the bar does not even touch it doooh!

Schultzz

Schultzz

ArboristSite Operative
King of Saws

You are without a doubt The King Of Saws and you definitely Rule !!
Did you say you had a Mac 7-10 A ? If it is in good shape I would be interested.
Schultzz:cheers: :greenchainsaw:

retoocs555

retoocs555

Addicted to ArboristSite
North Wood said:
holllllly shmolly batman

you have the most toys
i will sit down and stop playin the game as i have lost

any chance you have a pin for the bar for an old mac 3.4 bever the pin that controlls the tension on the bar/chain? (mine is worn down so far the bar does not even touch it doooh!

I do have a chain tensioner nut and screw for that saw. Drop me a pm and we can set it up.

retoocs555

retoocs555

Addicted to ArboristSite
Schultzz said:
You are without a doubt The King Of Saws and you definitely Rule !!
Did you say you had a Mac 7-10 A ? If it is in good shape I would be interested.
Schultzz:cheers: :greenchainsaw:

I have at least 1 7-10. The one I'm thinking of isn't in the greatest shape but I may have aquired more recently.

I'm no king, just a lowly peon, accumulator of junk, with garages and barns full of old saws that keep finding their way to me.

retoocs555

retoocs555

Addicted to ArboristSite
I just noticed more people have viewed this thread than have read the rules about posting in the trading post :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Status
Not open for further replies.