Lets Play a game...how many mistakes can you spot.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caleath

Cliff Leath
Reaction score
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L16uOcVH7gI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L16uOcVH7gI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

YouTube - stihl ms180 mini boss ms270 wood boss ms460 muffler mod

Yep! He has come a long way after joining here. All tho this is not his worst video, he has one where he drills a couple 1/2 holes in a ms460 muffler while still on the saw then without even shaking out the shavings or a retune he runs it like he stole it. Like I said he has come a loooong way in the last year, he is also a decent guy if you get the chance to talk with him.

No gloves, glasses or boots.But has a hard hat and chaps on? I guess he figures some safety equipment is better than none at all. :dizzy:

Face shield?

Face Shield up.
Tires Flat
No Shoes - Alabama or Georgia - OK
No Gloves
He forgot his bra.

I was searching youtube for muffler mod videos. I came across this one. My 16 year old says...dad shouldnt he have shoes on and maybe a long pants.

Take off the chaps, remove the shirt and replace the helmet with a camo Budweiser hat. That is how we cut wood around here....

Edit:
We ain't stupid though, we wear the blaze orange Bush hat during huntin season.

Last edited:
Take off the chaps, remove the shirt and replace the helmet with a camo Budweiser hat. That is how we cut wood around here....

Edit:
We ain't stupid though, we wear the blaze orange Bush hat during huntin season.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

First saw seemed really dull in the cut. More chance for a mishap. Even with no shoes the operator appeared quite comfortable. I don't think the operator would miss any toes if they did go their seperate ways. Operator comes across the log with the saw in a vertical position, not wise either. I have given this post to much thought so I'm moving on.......:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

As stated, the feller in the clip is a member here. I think its bull#### to rag on him for the video. You were a novice at one time, cut the guy some slack. Do you ever make mistakes?:mad:

As stated, the feller in the clip is a member here. I think its bull#### to rag on him for the video. You were a novice at one time, cut the guy some slack. Do you ever make mistakes?:mad:

For one thing how is anyone supposed to know if someone on youtube is a member ? Why should that matter anyway, bad safety practice is bad safety practice. I would seriously consider deleting it if I had put it up. People do need to understand when they put stuff up for the world to see you have to expect criticism when they are doing something stupid. If it hurts their feelings well thats too bad.

Sure do, all the time as a matter of fact. I am fine when someone pokes a little fun at me for doing it. :poke:

I concur, but I remember this guy took a unbelievable amount of crap for his videos. It went from a pointing out what was wrong thread to an all out ####-sling. Maybe I jumped the gun a little, and the OP didnt know what happened in the past. If that is the case I am sorry.

Kris

I had no idea the video had been bashed before. All the more reason he should have deleted that poor example of what is supposed to be safe work.

Latest posts

Back