lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Groovy Suzuki and helmet man :laugh:

I've got one of those helmets too.

Saw a decent Goldwing for sale last weekend priced pretty good when out riding. Very tempting, I might get one just to see how the wife likes it.
That's the reason i bought the goldwing, so the wife might like it. The seat on the nomad hurts her butt. It is small and uncomfortable. The goldwing has the original seat and the foam needs replacing so not really any better for her. It's more uncomfortable for me cause it's wore out. My nads stay buried in the gas tank. The old wing seat is a lot smaller than the new ones too. Probably gonna sell both of them and get a new wing next year.

A Yamaha 360 YZ (I think) i had as a youngster.

attachment.php

13943_1281288038379_1415415768_30819008_4107485_s.jpg
This is my wifes bobber that we bought over the winter , the other bike is my three wheeler that I have had since I was 15 , now it collects dust in the sea chest...

ISLE OF MAN TT FELLA'S, WOO HOO!!!!! :cheers:

Just watched Dani Pederosa walk away from the field at Mugello.
If the TT was broacast I'd be watching it, but alas, I am stuck with re-runs and drafting Farm Policy for the Feds..

Don' spoil it for me.
I'll catch the 3 day old broadcast when there's a break in the continious NASCRAP coverage.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

i got a couple.

kind of rare and a pain to get parts but i'm partial to them. it's the Yamaha YZF 750.they made enough to race from 93-98 except no 95 model in the states.it's not the new technology but I like them.

Last edited:

attachment.php

I had one as well -- more fun than a barrel of monkeys. I though mine was a MX360 though (but I'm forgetful anyway). I burned up some roads on the farm with that bike. It would scream in its day. I wish I had a pic of mine to show my kids. Thanks for posting.

i actually hated Harleys..................

If I had one of those I'd sell it and buy 2 used crotch rockets. :)

awful purty just sitting there tho.

until I rode that one.that sucker rides nice! I was impressed.I still like my crotch rockets but that is one hell of a deal.it's like new!

One of the 10 things I want to do before the end of the trail. Best race of any kind on earth. I have DVR' d every one they broadcasted on big screen, high def, surround sound. ....awesome.

Yeah mate, a must on the bucket list.

Just watched Dani Pederosa walk away from the field at Mugello.
If the TT was broacast I'd be watching it, but alas, I am stuck with re-runs and drafting Farm Policy for the Feds..

Don' spoil it for me.
I'll catch the 3 day old broadcast when there's a break in the continious NASCRAP coverage.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Nah mate, won't spoil it. Nothing worse.

Aw man those lads are just livin on the edge. Luv it, just so untouched by nanny state laws 160 clicks 1 foot off a rock wall....

Watchin last nite did I hear right? a lady rider in the field.

Oh for sure.
Sorry hadn't heard that one about the lady rider. Fair effort then as the blokes need decent "nads"

attachment.php

I had one as well -- more fun than a barrel of monkeys. I though mine was a MX360 though (but I'm forgetful anyway). I burned up some roads on the farm with that bike. It would scream in its day. I wish I had a pic of mine to show my kids. Thanks for posting.

Looks like that is the MX 360, that was my first bike also, looked just like below but much more... well lets just say much more ridden.
72_dt-2MX_600.jpg

Back