lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three Wheeler

this is a brand new completely custom 3 wheeler with the new 08 honda 450r motor. my buddy bilt this in 6 months and is still being finished up. he has put over $20 grand in her and tons of hours

Your friend has made a work of art. Very impressive.:)

here is a few of my everyday riders

attachment.php
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]there are others , i just dont ride them too often:)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Here's mine, an 04 Kawi vn800. Not the coolest ride ever but is is reliable and loud.

Here is what it looked like the day I brought it home, pretty dorky!
2572429367_15ff817927_o.jpg

I fixed it up with an intake, rejett, new seat, blinkers etc.

2572429471_d9b3ebdc87_o.jpg

2573256422_e36b8a5fa4_o.jpg

Here's mine, an 04 Kawi vn800. Not the coolest ride ever but is is reliable and loud.

Here is what it looked like the day I brought it home, pretty dorky!
2572429367_15ff817927_o.jpg

I fixed it up with an intake, rejett, new seat, blinkers etc.

2572429471_d9b3ebdc87_o.jpg

2573256422_e36b8a5fa4_o.jpg
you would think that they would of used disc brakes in the rear of your bike. i find that strange with a bike so new.

you would think that they would of used disc brakes in the rear of your bike. i find that strange with a bike so new.

It's a tradeoff for a bike at this low price point, some of the other Jap bikes in the 800cc class do come with disc rear brakes. I felt the Kawi had the most to offer though for the money based on its other strengths.

The brakes are however this bike achiellies heel. It REALLY NEEDS bigger front brakes. A mechanical drum is fine for the rear but it does not give a whole lot of warning before it locks up.

That's a nice bike Brian. Those 800's are wanted by a lot of people. They were one of the best lookin bikes kawa has ever made.

Thanks!

I guess I didn't know that, people really want these? I bought mine new but cheap right out of its shipping crate. The dealer came about 1K off because the bike had been in its crate outside for almost a year. I do see a ton of the classic or "B" models around town but that style didn't appeal to me at the time I was buying mine.

It does have a fantastic drivetrain. Mine has never been on a dyno but the combo of jets and velocity stack type intake + pipes should be about 70hp at the tire. It lost some low end grunt with the mods I did but it absolutly flies down the highway. It will peg the speedo at 125 but it runs into the 8k rpm limit around that speed. In its present form it spanks stock 883 sportys, and is about equivilant to 1200 sportys and stock big twins for down and dirty stoplight racing. It dosen't have as strong of a torque curve as the Harleys though so you have to keep it wound up pretty tight to keep up but it will pull away if you keep the engine speed up.

My 1990 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200, last of the chain drives and 4 speed trans.

Picture156.jpg

Picture155-1.jpg

Picture140.jpg

My newest project. I haven't had a street bike in about 13-14 years, last one was a 1984? Nighthwak 700S.
This is a 1991 Nighthawk 750 I found on craigslist for $450. Owner wasn't too nice to it, looks better in the pics than it is but not too bad. Only has 4900 miles on it but one of the plug threads was stripped so he parked it at least 3 years ago and didn't do a thing to it except leave it in the weather most of the time.
Got the carbs out and cleaned them up, have to pull the head to fix the plug, He threaded the plug in there crossways all the way in and left it, it still leaked and looks like the top of the piston is rusty , hopefully not into the crankcase. Will take some work but I was looking for a project bike anyway, would like to turn it into a street tracker but I'll see how it runs first...

My newest project. I haven't had a street bike in about 13-14 years, last one was a 1984? Nighthwak 700S.
This is a 1991 Nighthawk 750 I found on craigslist for $450. Owner wasn't too nice to it, looks better in the pics than it is but not too bad. Only has 4900 miles on it but one of the plug threads was stripped so he parked it at least 3 years ago and didn't do a thing to it except leave it in the weather most of the time.
Got the carbs out and cleaned them up, have to pull the head to fix the plug, He threaded the plug in there crossways all the way in and left it, it still leaked and looks like the top of the piston is rusty , hopefully not into the crankcase. Will take some work but I was looking for a project bike anyway, would like to turn it into a street tracker but I'll see how it runs first...

Sweet, those CB750SC's are pretty quick for what they are, I've always loved them. Post more pics after you get it all fixed up :rock:

Latest posts

Back