lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was once kick only. I think somewhere down the line someone added the electric start, But i may be wrong. I'm not to up on my harley history. Thanks for the compliments guys.

Well, we all know people will do anything, but my 76 is kick/electric, and my uncle's 77 was the last year harley did both, 78 on was electric only. That bike originally came with electric start and no kick in 1980

Well, we all know people will do anything, but my 76 is kick/electric, and my uncle's 77 was the last year harley did both, 78 on was electric only. That bike originally came with electric start and no kick in 1980

After posting my last reply I got to thinking it was probably the other way around. I like having the kickstart, but i'm not gonna lie, i dont use it very often. Its nice knowing you have a back up, just in case

After posting my last reply I got to thinking it was probably the other way around. I like having the kickstart, but i'm not gonna lie, i dont use it very often. Its nice knowing you have a back up, just in case

I gotta agree with that 100%. I have left the Duc with the stupid switch in the "locked with tail lights on" position, and a kick pedal would have been nice. It ain't like you can just get a jump, and bump starting in traffic never goes well. LOL!!

Nice shovel!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

[video=youtube_share;2Fpwlae4ZYc]http://youtu.be/2Fpwlae4ZYc[/video]

borrowed this from the "music" thread. gonna bust a nice long ride today!

[video=youtube_share;2Fpwlae4ZYc]http://youtu.be/2Fpwlae4ZYc[/video]

borrowed this from the "music" thread. gonna bust a nice long ride today!

I prefer the original Richard Thompson performance of this song. Seems to make more sense having a fellow from England signing about Vincents.....than it does a Bluegrass Band. Here is the ling for a casual performance of it without a band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxKTzwaEa2o

I do realize however that Del McCoury has done very well with this song - and most people don't know that Del is not the writer or original version of this song.

Last edited:
Honda MiniTrail

Here is one that I restored a while ago.......it is a 1968 Honda Minitrail. I have 2 more to finish.

236750d1336044493-img_0390-jpg

Last edited:
I prefer the original Richard Thompson performance of this song. Seems to make more sense having a fellow from England signing about Vincents.....than it does a Bluegrass Band. Here is the ling for a casual performance of it without a band.

Richard Thompson - 1952 Vincent Black Lightning - YouTube

I do realize however that Del McCoury has done very well with this song - and most people don't know that Del is not the writer or original version of this song.

I understand completely but I'd also rather hear "All along the Watch Tower" by Hendrix than by Dylan.

Cool, what year.? Do you sell them.?

I should sell one or two......but plan on finishing them first. The yellow one is a 68. I have another 68 that is a slant guard.....an early one that had the muffler guard installed at an angle to the muffler. The other one I have is an early 69 with lights that used the black plastic levers.

You do very nice work. Both in substance and subject.

Thanks......I hope I live long enough to get it all finished.

Here is my project for next winter. I am going to take a Suzuki Savage.
236753d1336048702-img_0366-jpg

And buy a RYCA kit and convert it to this cafe racer.
236754d1336048747-ryca-jpg

Last edited:
ya'all sure got the roads for a cafe, rt. 10, rt. 22 etc etc. I am down there every Sun. Cept. this one, gonna get a conceal carry for my Glock. Things getting real rough around here.

Looks like a blast. I've been wanting to build a street tracker for a while. Have ridden my dirt bike on a big oval dirt track a couple times but it was dry, wet must be even more fun.

Latest posts

Back