lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not on a motorcycle but I'm thinkin mcycle guys would want to see this

[video=youtube_share;MBaIlQOGgwc]http://youtu.be/MBaIlQOGgwc[/video]

Here's your motorcycle link- Travis Pastrana was a Motocross champion and multi time x games gold, if he didnt knock himself out so many times he would have been a bigger legend in motorcycles.
Didn't look like that other guy had a co-driver, that's got to be a lot harder. It was foggy and raining at the top I think when he set this record on the first run, his first time through.Sick.
[video=youtube;4BZh-7hkNe4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BZh-7hkNe4[/video]

Last edited:
Y'all be careful out there. Lost 3 friends this year because of street bikes. I also had one break his back and almost paralyzed.

I'm very leary now to finish my cafe racer. I hardly ride moto anymore either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just realized that I hadn't updated my pics of the bike since a few additions.
Here's a couple newer pics. And before I forget. I did put over 20,000 miles on her this season!!

MichiganMeet2012007.jpg

MichiganMeet2012004.jpg

Last edited:
I actually got in a ride on thanksgiving day , 60* is pretty nice for Michigan this time of year . It is currently 32*

I'm in.
Mine is the Orange 2003 Honda VTX-1800R all smoothed out and the wifes 2003 Hobda VTX-1300R.

bikes.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone Into Vintage Bikes ??

Last summer my wife and I stayed in Springfield, Ma. for an unrelated function. On Sunday we decided to stop at the Museum of Springfield History, as they boast to have the largest Indian display (along with some other vintage bikes) in the world. And they didn't disappoint ! Also some great firearms displays there, since the museum dealt with things manufactured in Springfield.

Here are some of the bikes on display....

IndianMotorcycleMuseum011.jpg

IndianMotorcycleMuseum010.jpg

IndianMotorcycleMuseum009.jpg

Last edited:
IndianMotorcycleMuseum006.jpg

IndianMotorcycleMuseum004.jpg

IndianMotorcycleMuseum001.jpg

And there were many more. Definitely worth the trip if you find yourself anywhere near Springfield, Ma !!

Last edited:
Early 1984 XLS sportster

View attachment 281409

4 5/8 stroker making her 1200 cc
11:1 Forged Ross pistons
steel rods
Basely roller rockers
Heads are ported for 130 cfm at .410 lift
Andrews R-5 cams
S&S e carb w/Thunder jet
Andrews trans
and lots of work.
She'll stand up going into third. Blows the minds of evo riders when they can't catch her.

Back