lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1710348232707.png

Many issues with driver vs cars my focus is the modern car A pillar long thick raked back its hides you as approach intersection.

https://www.wardsauto.com/news-analysis/new-pillars-enhance-safety-impede-visibility

View attachment 1153251
There is a write up from an English motorcycle group addressing the higher ratio of motorcycle to car accidents called "How close is too close" by Motorcycle Action Group (MAC). A PDF that is FREE to repost if MAC is acknowledge.
When I started using the recommended techniques of using my whole lane, I noticed that cars seemed more aware of my presence while in lane and as I approached. My reading of the document started off with low interest as the author laid his foundation, but my interest peaked after a few minutes. I use the principle and technique every time I ride and I have read it several times for refreshment. I encourage every rider to read it.

Attachments

• HowCloseisTooClose.pdf
    189.7 KB · Views: 0
I used to work in a cycle shop while in high school and for a full year after I graduated. My boss bought an orange Honda CB750 brand-new.

It was a 1973 model. It was beautiful. He let me ride it. That was the 1st big road bike I rode.

It looked just like this one:

1713212239357.png

Latest posts

Back