Let's see your tomatoes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backyard Lumberjack
I want a mater sandmich to!!

like this?
P1010003.JPG

Conquistador3

Conquistador3

Le Comte de Frou Frou
I did a bok choy stir fry tonite and had fresh parsley and cilantro in it from my garden... nice touch to it...

C: and in a few days the first salad should be ripe for cutting - not sure what u r saying?

Sorry, translation issue. It happens when you have to joust between three or four languages. ;)
Around here we call leaf lettuce such as Salad Bowl "salad" and butterhead/iceberg type "lettuce".
I meant I was about to cut the first leaf lettuce of the year.

Backyard Lumberjack
Sorry, translation issue. It happens when you have to joust between three or four languages. ;)
Around here we call leaf lettuce such as Salad Bowl "salad" and butterhead/iceberg type "lettuce".
I meant I was about to cut the first leaf lettuce of the year.

lol; clear as a bell now. was just over here in this thread... thanks!

Backyard Lumberjack
( roma ) me like!!

Yes,They should take over the trellis, as they did last year I hope. A folded cow panel. ( hope to have pictures this year if you want to see pictures )

pix... pix... omg pix... don't bother if you want:

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:

lol.

well, I thot they were kinda close since limas produce such large bush like plants... but if u post pix, I guess we will see how your plant planting...[lol] fares...

cow panel good trellis... maybe ur limas bush limas?...

Backyard Lumberjack
( roma ) me like!!

a: do u think those mater s-ammy maters are roma? they are early gilr bush. here is what romas look like, but I am sure u know... just not sure why u mate that statement unless u just wanted to 'bellow' it out... as a matter of fact. lol

roma tomatoes in green stage - BL's garden...
P1010008.JPG

amberg

amberg

Addicted to ArboristSite
Still a long ways to go, Did get some cages on the maters, also a couple squash hills in there to. been to cool here yet it was 38 degrees this morning and more rain tomorrow.

Attachments

• 2016-05-14 001 004.JPG
    2016-05-14 001 004.JPG
    298.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2016-05-14 001 003.JPG
    2016-05-14 001 003.JPG
    323.3 KB · Views: 6
Backyard Lumberjack
Not to good, We are still flooded out here. Dumped three and half inches out the gauge again this morning. The planter been ready for over 4 weeks, Will update the maters soon.

is that your place? pretty grasses, in any event... I like the pastures and the tree lines off in the distance... nice pix... only rural is rural... :)

well, if ur bed/planter is having probs... mite consider raised beds. and good mulch around... tomatoes seem to like and do well as to rooting etc even if wet. but I am sure u know all about that... thanks for pix...

Latest posts