Little Echo vs Big Tree Photo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I used a little Echo CS3450 to clean up the top of this bushy red oak that blew down in the edge of my back pasture. Probably got a chord of wood sawed just out of the top. Photo really doesn't do it justice, forty eight inches or so and still about seventy feet left to cut. I would like to use the Mag II I'm restoring on the trunk if Stihl will ever ship a couple of little parts. If not I'll gnaw on it with the MS 660. Can't hardly see the little echo in the photo. Did a good job.

looks like a nice day in the outdoor :)
good looking little tractor you got there !!

The CS-3450 and its later siblings the 345 and 346 may not be the fastest, but they sure are light and handy.:chainsaw: I've done quite a bit of cutting with a 3450.

Poor ZeroJunk. He's so proud of his Echo, and all people want to know about is his tractor! :hmm3grin2orange:

So is it a 4310 or a 4510? :)

Poor ZeroJunk. He's so proud of his Echo, and all people want to know about is his tractor! :hmm3grin2orange:

So is it a 4310 or a 4510? :)

Yeah, what a pi$$er! He can't get parts for his Stihl :buttkick:so has to depend upon a little Echo.:chainsaw:

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah, what a pi$$er! He can't get parts for his Stihl :buttkick:so has to depend upon a little Echo.:chainsaw:
Sounds like a typical day in my neiborhood. The Echo might not be the fastest saw around, but you can work it to death day in and day out and it just keepings going and going and going.

I couldn't even find the saw until I took a good look at the tractor. Btw nice tractor....

I thought that I'd help point out the saw!:chainsaw::popcorn:

attachment.php

Looks like the echo and the deere both did a good job. When I first saw the pic I thought it was the blow down in my neighbors yard. I sure hope he lets me cut it up.

Wouldn't ya say what's left is more like 50-55 feet? 70 seems to be stretching it a tad....

great firewood!

OK he who has no faith. My wife and I went and measured it. About 73 feet to the swell. 68 feet to where I'll make my last cut because it probably has barbed wire in it and I don't know that I can get it spilt even there. And where I will make the last cut it's 13 feet in circumference.

Back