Longest Bar for a Dolkita 7900?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandLogger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm looking for the Dolkita 7900 folks out there. I'd like to know what's the longest bar you've run on this particular saw with good results?

I've also like to ask which brand of bar the Dolly folks have been happy with?

Thank you for your time.

Mark .... Thanks for the post about your 7900 & 24" bar combination. Care to elaborate on the brand/model of the bar(s)?

By the way, I was going through your signature block and, judging by the "McCulloch Carburetor" link at the bottom of the block, you own quite a stable of their saws... I couldn't find your Dolmar saw in the list, though. Any other saws that you've been meaning to add to that list? Man, I'm impressed! 🤠

Mark .... Thanks for the post about your 7900 & 24" bar combination. Care to elaborate on the brand/model of the bar(s)?

By the way, I was going through your signature block and, judging by the "McCulloch Carburetor" link at the bottom of the block, you own quite a stable of their saws... I couldn't find your Dolmar saw in the list, though. Any other saws that you've been meaning to add to that list? Man, I'm impressed! 🤠
Mark has a museum of chain saws in Dike, Iowa. You really should see it sometime. It's truly amazing.

My saw came with a 24" Dolmar branded Oregon bar but I switched the 24" Tsumura from another saw and have been using that for a while. I have a 28" Tsumura lightweight bar I will put on the saw eventually but I haven't needed the extra reach for a while so the 24" works for now.

I believe I have reached the character limit for my signature. I have a lot of saws on hand that are not listed...

Mark

Back