Looking for a used TRX 7015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Edwards

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Guy's I am looking for a used TRX7015 . I am not going to buy a new one as I dont do that many stumps but I have a job coming up that will take a machine like this and is realy what I need to begin with. Under normal conditions I just dont do many stumps . I hear the markets are slowing in alot of areas and would think there should be a few of these around for sale. What is a TRX7015 used with say 300-500 hours worth? Thanks . I hope this isnt in the wrong section, I know there is a wanted section but I also wanted to ask for values on this machine. again Thanks

Last edited:
I have found a few for sale. Equipmenttraderonline.com has 3 listed right now and treetrader.com has one. 2 have gone on ebay in the last few months.

The prices I've seen are $23,000 for one with about 200 hours all the way up to about $33,900 for one with only 10 hours WITH a custom trailer.

I keep looking at them because that is the next machine that I am saving my money for.

Latest posts

Back