looking for some pioneer info.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
da new feller

da new feller

ArboristSite Member
hey,
i've got 2 of these old pioneer saws, one's a runner and the other i've never tried to fire but all the pieces appear to be there. i'm looking to sell these due to a so called buddy takeing off with the mill money from a recent job. i used my truck as collateral on a $2000 loan so we could get started on the job. seeing how i didn't get any money from the job, i'm less than a week from loosing my '94 chev 4X4.

on the top cover they read "industrial engineering limited, I.E.L. Pioneer, Vancouver, Canada".

the #'s on both saws are the same, except the serial #'s
# on the jug ** 2 RA23 **
# on pull cord side of case ** RA140 1 **
# on carb. ** 2733902 **

on the pull cord cover they say " fairbanks morse & co. chicago, ill.

serial #'s are, RA22087 for the runner & RA37788

both have 20" bars. i'll try to add a picture of them.

any help giving me an idea what they're worth would be much appreciated.

doc874

doc874

Addicted to ArboristSite
hey,
i've got 2 of these old pioneer saws, one's a runner and the other i've never tried to fire but all the pieces appear to be there. i'm looking to sell these due to a so called buddy takeing off with the mill money from a recent job. i used my truck as collateral on a $2000 loan so we could get started on the job. seeing how i didn't get any money from the job, i'm less than a week from loosing my '94 chev 4X4.

on the top cover they read "industrial engineering limited, I.E.L. Pioneer, Vancouver, Canada".

the #'s on both saws are the same, except the serial #'s
# on the jug ** 2 RA23 **
# on pull cord side of case ** RA140 1 **
# on carb. ** 2733902 **

on the pull cord cover they say " fairbanks morse & co. chicago, ill.

serial #'s are, RA22087 for the runner & RA37788

both have 20" bars. i'll try to add a picture of them.

any help giving me an idea what they're worth would be much appreciated.

Best bet is to list them on ebay also pictures help. I assume they are the 600 series saws. Take a look to see what if any are listed or for completed listings that will give you a better idea of value it is also very dependent on condition so pictures really help. Good luck.