Looking for wood furnace

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics of inside the burn chamber.

Completely insulated firebox...interesting. Obviously using a secondary heat exchanger. Is that the exhaust hole in the top of the firebox? Can't be more than what, like 3"? Man, I would think that would mean a face full of smoke when reloading, I'm sure it's fine, but an exhaust hole that small goes against common practice! I guess that's why they're gettin uncommon results, huh?!

Waiting for the duct work to get done is gonna be tough! I had a hard time waiting and that was during the summer!

What's the deal with you and snake boy, you guys yanking our chains or you gotcha an AS stalker? :msp_unsure:

And why was that not already done? Its been there for a few day's now. Lucky for the heat wave.

And why was that not already done? Its been there for a few day's now. Lucky for the heat wave.

They were really busy. Several guys got the flu. And the main reason is the guy who started it had a baby today.
I'm in no hurry now. It's to be in the 50s through mid Dec! But I am really excited to try it out.

Do you have the coil installed already? If so, may want to remove it untill its time to hook it up.

Back