• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking to buy a ms240/ms260 that needs top end or some work!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khntr85

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a ms240-ms260 that needs a top end or some work....I am goin to keep the saw for my own use.... I just finished a rebuild on a me362 and I would like to get the smaller 240/260 saw so I will have a completely pro series saw line up.... I have a ms250, as my limbing saw but my chainsaw addiction tells me I need to get another project!!!!

Anyone got anything they don't want to mess with and want to part with it, let me know maybe we can work something out.... Thanks a lot Kyle

I have a 024 that needs carb work pm me if 2011 and you don't work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok what the story on it.... As far as running, bad piston, etc.... Thanks for reply kyle

Well if you guys want just pm me with prices, and what's wrong with saw, and maybe we can work something out... Been keeping my eye out for a 240/260 project for awhile... Thanks a lot kyle

Latest posts

Back