• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Lot of project saws, cheap.... poulans, lombard, jonsered, skil, mac, stihl parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shipment arrived. Great packing, tore the 4000 down, have some good parts.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Good to hear. I'm sure those 4000 parts would make great donors, maybe that one saw will make a few live

20 bucks each on all the micros, need tuned up but will fire on prime gas.

50 bucks on the dayton, it is sooooper clean and low use just dirty from sitting, fires on prime

65 bucks on the 306a or 3400
306 has been stripped, cleaned and serviced, run dry then put up for storage, now no spark, probably needs points cleaned.

50 bucks on Lombard, was running at one time, I'm sure it needs serviced completely though.

The skilshop saw fires on prime but will need serviced and tank cleaned out (not corrosion) just sticky old fuel. Also super clean. 60 bucks for it. It is made by pm Canadian

Bump, stuff is still available, even jonsered, make an offer, will also trade for professional series jonsered or husky saws toasted or in a box

Two things I found on it when looking it over, some pitting from corrosion on bottom but doesn't appear to be through, and spark plug wire is screwed up on the end, enough left over to easily cut it and crimp a new end on.

Did fire on a prime last night.

40 bucks for it plus shipping20170628_192644.jpg 20170628_192702.jpg

Latest posts

Back