machinery marketplaces? anyone ever buy from them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joejo

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have been looking at their site now several times and cannot get myself to pull the trigger. they have prices on saws that are absurdly low. 2166's for 365 shipped!!! 2240 for 160 shipped! all brands of saws too. this has to be some type of scam or something. I emailed them and the did reply . just buying from overseas scares me, especially from non western Europe countries. just wandered if anyone has experience with them.

I'm glad I did a search before ordering from them, I have been wondering if I should take the chance, guess not. Just wonder why there is not more information about them being a scam out there.

I know this is an old post but it was very helpful to me. How I wish they could sell me a Stihl 880 with a 41" bar for advertised price of $630!!!!

More fool me i know,but i do buy a lot of gear from around the world and do get some absurdly GOOD DEALS! Never the less this one caught me out. We need more people to speak up so that we together can get these scammers caught

Latest posts

Back