Maine GTG In Early Fall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blowin hard like that we might as well have a chainsaw party, the bird hunting would be pointless.

just reveiwed my list of stuff to bring and i think i might need a uhaul. mossman, do we have any sort of stand to secure the wood on?

I don't really have any stands, no. I plan to slide hardwood logs off the log pile a little at a time to provide cookie cutting material, but that's it so far.

You said you have horseshoes to bring?

I had about enough time today to sharpen a couple of chains. We'll see what I can get done in the morning as far as getting ready and that will determine what time I make it up there.

Any last requests better get made now, I'll check once in the morning and then I'm outta here! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :clap:

I had about enough time today to sharpen a couple of chains. We'll see what I can get done in the morning as far as getting ready and that will determine what time I make it up there.

Any last requests better get made now, I'll check once in the morning and then I'm outta here! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :clap:

whatever you do, don't forget that purdy new 562

Got things ready to go for the most part. Going to bring the following saws: 2171, 2141, 2054, 630, 490, 288xp and 910E. I know it is late notice, but does anyone want a 20" stihl mount Oregon powermatch bar? Just need to stop in the morning for fuel and we will be heading down, hope to be there around 10.

Along with that bar you got any of the XPW shorty screnches......??

I'll take one if ya do - that is, if you plan on stopping at your shop before the GTG. If not, don't worry about it. :)

Along with that bar you got any of the XPW shorty screnches......??

I'll take one if ya do - that is, if you plan on stopping at your shop before the GTG. If not, don't worry about it. :)

Hey Chucker, if he doesn't have one, I can trade one. I don't need the stubby ones and prefer the long barrel. (that's what she said)

Lol I appreciate the offer but I literally have no scrench with me to trade. I left all of 'em on the bench (forgot to put'em in my tool bag before I left).

I can't stand the long screnches. I prefer the short ones. If TK doesn't have a shorty for me plan on letting me borrow yours, lol.....

Lol I appreciate the offer but I literally have no scrench with me to trade. I left all of 'em on the bench (forgot to put'em in my tool bag before I left).

I can't stand the long screnches. I prefer the short ones. If TK doesn't have a shorty for me plan on letting me borrow yours, lol.....

No problem, I have plenty so if you happen to walk off with it I won't even notice. ;)

Well it is now only a few hours away from the start.:msp_smile::msp_smile:

I am looking forward to seeing a video of the 101 kart saw head to head competition. I believe Ambull is coming with his as well as Lee (leeha). I hope there will be great vids taken

I'm about to get rolling. I've got two cases of soda and a case of water along with a cooler to put 'em in. I'll get some ice near Portsmouth or something like that. I also have a dozen apple cider donuts that folks can snack on before eating lunch.

See ya' soon.

I'm off and running too. Got to get the daughter to the school by 5:00AM (cross country meet 5hrs away) then down to the dock...grab the bugs, cooler is iced already...back to the shop...load tools and saws drive and HR to PB's reload stuff to his truck....have a pancake and we're on our way...piece of cake!!!! See ya all then!!

Headed out the door to sharpen a couple chains and to start getting some stuff set up, see ya all soon!

We're getting the gusty winds here already, still not sure about the canopy..................

Somebody up there gotta find out why WOODCHUCKR stopped in Ogunquit ??

Somebody up there gotta find out why WOODCHUCKR stopped in Ogunquit ??

We'll just see how slowly he sits down .... Sometimes you don't want a direct answer to that question!!!

Suppose I should start getting ready now. Screnches, anything else? Anybody want a 395xp? :blob2:

Latest posts

Back