Maine GTG In Early Fall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what saws will you guys be brining i will proble bring some homelite 2100s dolmar 6800i homelite 707d and a couple of my firewood saws is there going to be any one that needs pro mac parts of have a box 700 10-10 7-10 parts i do not need

I'll have my 365, and since I read of an 029 somewhere I'll have to throw in the 455 as well. Maybe see if it can handle a little tweaking.... Seeing how the last purchaser appears to have backed out and doesn't want to communicate. I've got a ProMac 610 that I have very little interest in. It runs, has good compression, just needs a little cleaning and a new B/C.

Oh, and I may have a buddy coming with me - if he can get permission from his wife :bowdown:
He'll have his 570 along for the ride.

I'll have my 365, and since I read of an 029 somewhere I'll have to throw in the 455 as well. Maybe see if it can handle a little tweaking.... Seeing how the last purchaser appears to have backed out and doesn't want to communicate. I've got a ProMac 610 that I have very little interest in. It runs, has good compression, just needs a little cleaning and a new B/C.

Oh, and I may have a buddy coming with me - if he can get permission from his wife :bowdown:
He'll have his 570 along for the ride.

The 029 may have been my ms290, although I think they are slightly different.

The more the merrier, hopefully your buddy can make it as well. He should tell the wife that it's a class on saw safety, and maintenance for free. :D

Speaking of that. I wouldn't mind someone double checking my tuning on my 024. :msp_unsure:

Besides the 2171 I could bring the 2153 tho it suffers from the Walbro blues every so offten.
On the orange side the 339xp and another if I have space.

Jack if you don't have the room for the 2153 don't sweat it. I'll definitely be bringing a very VERY similar 346. ;)

Might as well make room for something else if ya want.....

Last edited:
MossMan, you down with any camping for a night....??

It would cut back a few bucks on the hotel costs.....

Yes,

There are no water or power hook ups, but plenty of space off to the side for camping if need be. This has turned into enough of a gathering that I will be putting a porta-crapper in for saturday and sunday, so that will help with camping detail also.

Back