Maine GTG In Early Fall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more of a rollerSKATES kinda guy, don't really have the coordination or balance for 'blades. But otherwise, sounds good!

I just figured at highway speeds the inline setup would prove a little easier to handle. Then again, I've never been a rollerskates kinda guy. Never really been a shoes with wheels kinda guy.... :msp_confused: :msp_tongue:

One week to go!

Wish I had room for my 365 special but it's staying at home. Same thing for the 281xp, just don't have room!

DSC_0002-4.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

Nice looking pair of orange there, very nice. I just liquidated a minty 281XP, I hated to do it but finances forced the sale. I am a fan of the 365 Special, a couple mods and they are a formidible saw.

There was some talk of trading some parts at the GTG.
I was looking for a 262xp air deflector. The part that directs air off the flywheel and into the carb box.
Also need a noncat muffler for a 357/2156 saw.

Any Saturday night auction houses around the Livermore Falls area?

Moss Man could probably tell you for sure, but I don't think there is much up there like that. Labonville isn't too far from there (30min) or so.

I'm sure people will be willing to do some trades at the GTG though. ;)

One week to go!

Wish I had room for my 365 special but it's staying at home. Same thing for the 281xp, just don't have room!

DSC_0002-4.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

Well, I don't have a 281xp but I do have a 365 special. Not nearly as clean as yours but she runs good. And she'll be at the party so if you have an urge to run it, it's there :smile2:

The 339 intrigues me. I'm looking forward to this saw. I can't really tell from the picture, but it looks like you have a .325 chain on it?

It's looking like it will be nice on Saturday. I hope everyone is able to make it. My dad won't be coming, but my wife or my brother will probably come.

Should I still bring the canopy?

Back