Maine GTG In Early Fall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm more of a rollerSKATES kinda guy, don't really have the coordination or balance for 'blades. But otherwise, sounds good!

I just figured at highway speeds the inline setup would prove a little easier to handle. Then again, I've never been a rollerskates kinda guy. Never really been a shoes with wheels kinda guy.... :msp_confused: :msp_tongue:

J.Walker

J.Walker

Addicted to ArboristSite
One week to go!

Wish I had room for my 365 special but it's staying at home. Same thing for the 281xp, just don't have room!

DSC_0002-4.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

J.Walker

J.Walker

Addicted to ArboristSite
There was some talk of trading some parts at the GTG.
I was looking for a 262xp air deflector. The part that directs air off the flywheel and into the carb box.
Also need a noncat muffler for a 357/2156 saw.

Any Saturday night auction houses around the Livermore Falls area?

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
One week to go!

Wish I had room for my 365 special but it's staying at home. Same thing for the 281xp, just don't have room!

DSC_0002-4.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

Well, I don't have a 281xp but I do have a 365 special. Not nearly as clean as yours but she runs good. And she'll be at the party so if you have an urge to run it, it's there :smile2:

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
The 339 intrigues me. I'm looking forward to this saw. I can't really tell from the picture, but it looks like you have a .325 chain on it?

Latest posts