Makita ea7900prz2 B&C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nebuchadnezzar0311

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Makita ea7900prz2
Looking for the best options for B&C for this saw. Cutting Mostly soft wood. Any help is appreciated, not a professional here.

Are you looking for a certain length? Lightweight? Budget? Either way I’d pair it with some Oregon 72EX. But that’s just what I like

Are you looking for a certain length? Lightweight? Budget? Either way I’d pair it with some Oregon 72EX. But that’s just what I like
Looking for budget. I don’t know much about bar studs and fit. I know it says 3/8 pitch and .050 gauge but don’t know what’s compatible.

I run a 28” Stihl light bar on my 7900 with Stihl RS chain. I really like that combo. Only thing done to the saw is a muffler mod
I run a 28” Stihl light bar on my 7900 with Stihl RS chain. I really like that combo. Only thing done to the saw is a muffler mod.
only bars available in my area is Stihl, what bars do the studs on the Makita accept?

I would like to maybe just order an Oregon bar on the internet. Amazon has the best price I’ve seen, are they legit or what’s the best online shop to buy from?

Back