Mallofs Lumbermaking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Library

Hi guys. Just a suggestion. If you don't want to wait, there's a good chance your local library might have a copy. I know that's pretty old school. But the library's a great resource! That's where I found a copy to read!

Hi guys. Just a suggestion. If you don't want to wait, there's a good chance your local library might have a copy. I know that's pretty old school. But the library's a great resource! That's where I found a copy to read!

Good idea. I recently re-discoverd the library because my 4 year old loves it.

Its not looking good for my book either. STILL havent heard from Larry.

That's not even nice I Googled the topic and it all pointed back to here. So I guess I better stop reading and learn to type. The library also a good idea (I never thought I'd say that)

Last edited:
I thought the library was a good idea too, but, they could not find one of the books. They did a search on the computer, all DE. library are connected. She said she was going to search out of state.

Book

If the rules do bend a little, I'd like to be on that list. Been playing with the milling 3 or 4 years now and that book aways comes up in conversation.

2 Alaskans and 1GB rig.

So, nobody knows where Larry lives?

But then how did he get the book?

Surely somebody is close enough to him to pick it up in person.

I have access to a copy--but I like this idea. Hope it works out...AND if Larry is in Middle Tennessee, I'll go see him fer ya.;)

So, nobody knows where Larry lives?

But then how did he get the book?

Surely somebody is close enough to him to pick it up in person.

I have access to a copy--but I like this idea. Hope it works out...AND if Larry is in Middle Tennessee, I'll go see him fer ya.;)

I handed it to him at a GTG several months ago.

While Ill miss the book and what I paid for it if its never returned, it is still just a book. Not worth sweating over.

Usually I get fired up over the principals involved, but with no way of directly contacting him, what can I do?

I sure do hope that everything is alright with him and his family. Its kinda weird him just disappearing like this.

I sure do hope that everything is alright with him and his family. Its kinda weird him just disappearing like this.

His last post was in Feb. Doesn't anyone from the Indiana GTG have his contact info? Or last name? If we had a last name I think it would be possible to find him.

Also did the book have any distinguishing characteristics on it? Any marks on the cover, or inside?

Last edited:
I know it was a library book...something like hennequin public library. Other than that, just a normal looking book.

rb...im not that worried about it. Itll turn up Im sure.

Guess what! you may take my name off of the list, my local library located a copy of the book for me. They got it from Altoona Area Public Library in PA. They had search for quite a while, and I had given up on getting it from them. They did a super job. Lester

Back