Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you mean begat.

I am drinking single malt tonight too.:msp_smile:

Al.

My F&MIL have a sealed bottle of Glenlivet French Oak Reserve 15 Year Old Single Malt Whisky in their closet. Neither of them should drink, dementia & alzheimer's resepctively, & I haven't had a drink in over five years. One of these days I going to "remove" it, and get it into the hands of someone who knows how to properly enjoy a nice single malt--neat, as in no ice , no mix (although some folks swear by adding splash of spring water).

The Glenlivet

What is this thread about? Oh, yeah, how goes the progress on the Echo CST-610EVL?

I ran a chainsaw this week. I hope this will keep the thread from being moved to the otf.

Muffler Mods.....

Jonsered2188019.jpg

Husqvarna395XP3043.jpg

Husqvarna395XP3044.jpg

61003.jpg

550XP008.jpg

:cheers:

How you gonna keep em skeeters out yer house if ya keep cuttin up all yer winda screens fer muff projects

Mosquitos getting in the house?

Could just use 16-1 mix in a hand held leaf blower (exhaust's in the pipe) and keep it pointed in the front door, fer ventilation.

My F&MIL have a sealed bottle of Glenlivet French Oak Reserve 15 Year Old Single Malt Whisky in their closet. Neither of them should drink, dementia & alzheimer's resepctively, & I haven't had a drink in over five years. One of these days I going to "remove" it, and get it into the hands of someone who knows how to properly enjoy a nice single malt--neat, as in no ice , no mix (although some folks swear by adding splash of spring water).

The Glenlivet

What is this thread about? Oh, yeah, how goes the progress on the Echo CST-610EVL?

Chris, I have had three of those Echo 610's but I never enjoyed them as much as I would a bottle of The Glenlivet. I just love good single malt. In fact I am enjoying some delicious Glen Fiddoch right now but I am afraid, as it is nudging 95 degrees here, I have a chunk or two of ice in it. Forgive me. Please give it to some old geezer (like the dudes up in the Poulan thread) so it will be enjoyed as the distiller intended. I am sure they will toast you and your elderly parents in law.

Al.

The Glenlivet

Trade ya for it....jus sayin......

Has anyone tried putting some cooked bacon in a glass of single malt whisky (not a mispelling)?

Or maybe brushed their bacon with some nice single malt whisky?

Al, it's my understanding that if you know what you're doing using the right ice cubes, the ice won't melt in alcohol, but will cool the drink :dunno:. I never had any luck with that using ice cubes from my fridge freezer. I used to use the frozen plastic rings, but was too cheap to buy the nice glass balls. A black russian chilled without watering it down = Mmmmm! For me when it came to bourbon or whisky, neat was the way to go.

Randy/barneyrb, maybe if we lived closer :msp_tongue:.

Al, it's my understanding that if you know what you're doing using the right ice cubes, the ice won't melt in alcohol, but will cool the drink :dunno:. I never had any luck with that using ice cubes from my fridge freezer. I used to use the frozen plastic rings, but was too cheap to buy the nice glass balls. A black russian chilled without watering it down = Mmmmm! For me when it came to bourbon or whisky, neat was the way to go.

Chris, I have it worked out - you gotta drink it quick before the ice gets a chance to melt. See, not just a pretty face.........:msp_smile:

Al.

Back