Mastermind Revisits The 346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fun bunch

I really hope you and your little bride can make the GTG at Wiggs place this spring. There are several ladies that attend so She won't feel out of place. :cheers:
I'll work on it.I'm sure hoping to meet some fellow saw loonies.I keep telling my wife that the way my knees are going, she better take a few more weeks off from work before I'm totally shot and can't hold that bike up.(840 lbs. without counting her 120#)If I tell her it's a gtg or the Dragon's Tail again,we'll be at the gtg.:hmm3grin2orange:I'm curious about the handlebar exhaust limitations.When you get to 80cc.s and bigger, is that dual port time?

On a 350 mweba and I have mounted walbro carbs off of 373's. Both did it 2 different ways. Use the 372 boot bore the intake to the size of the 372 boot opening tap for impulse.

How in the.......did I get drug into this?

Muh big coooberatore secret is out now....:dizzy: Whatever you do, don't tell them about that shinny spot I add to the lower trans.

How in the.......did I get drug into this?

Muh big coooberatore secret is out now....:dizzy: Whatever you do, don't tell them about that shinny spot I add to the lower trans.

I'm sorry I suck. Do you still need that carb? I can mail it to you. Call it even for my loose lips episode :msp_crying:

Thanks for the thread. I really enjoy the step by step tutorial, and what you think works or doesnt and why. Makes fer some fine readin'!

Thanks for the thread. I really enjoy the step by step tutorial, and what you think works or doesnt and why. Makes fer some fine readin'!

This sure ain't THE way to do a 346.....just the way I do one. :msp_smile:

I made a video.......forgot the camera in the shop and am too tired to go get it. :(

I made a video.......forgot the camera in the shop and am too tired to go get it. :(

Tired ? Your acting like its tomarro there already.......

I was just about to hit the "like" button after reading the opening sentence:bowdown:..............................

Then I read the second one and figured I'd have to "unlike" what I just liked:bang:..............................

So I decided to do nothing:monkey:..................

Too tired anyways. :D:ices_rofl:

Can you say sleeper?

It's non functioning primer bulb and stock looking muffler complete the look.

IMG_0294_zpse79d294d.jpg

IMG_0295_zpsc42294ff.jpg

Will it melt the front edge of the top cover? Maybe. :msp_sad:

What kind of metal is on your work bench? I assume its galvanized, but it doesn't look the same as what I'm seeing in pics. What I'm looking at has a speckled pattern. Yours looks better.

What kind of metal is on your work bench? I assume its galvanized, but it doesn't look the same as what I'm seeing in pics. What I'm looking at has a speckled pattern. Yours looks better.

It's just galvanized sheet metal over plywood. That spot has all the coating worn off is why it looks "different" I guess. :msp_wink:

It's specially speckled, he uses the same technique on his panties.

You swore you wouldn't tell anyone about that.

I'm so disappointed. :msp_sad:

You going with a lower exhaust on these 346s now big R? If I remember right, the 2153 in the 2153-550-261 shootout was up around 100 on the exhaust, sound right?

I set mine at a tight 102, more like 102.5 IIRC. 16-18'' bar is the max I'll ever run on it. It turned out pretty good for a hack like muhself I guess.

Latest posts

Back