McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a PM 55 and PM 60 somewhere in my shed.:msp_biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yeah I'm thinking 1-43.

Speaking of which, I got a handful of parts for one of those. Lower handle brace and air box/upper rear handle are two of the parts that I don't have.

Cowroy, if that one turns out to need a lot of work (engine scored or the like) let me know. I have a spare 1-43 engine laying around doing nothing. It would not come with the clutch drum/sprocket and the coil, however.

what size is the fuel line for the pm 60? anyone got a junked SDC type carb; all i really need is the throttle shaft.

The 10-series saws take a molded fuel line. The outer diameter of this line seals against the pass-through hole in the tank wall. Stens and Oregon sell new ones, and NOS lines are available from several sources. They can be had for around $10-$12. Throttle shafts are saw spacific, due to the different throttle arm configurations and such. Also, IIRC you mentioned that the guy buggered up the shaft trying to free it when it was 'stuck'. My guess is that the carb throttle shaft bushings are probably FUBAR as well. Just get another 10-series SDC carb Jerry.

They have a restored 797 selling on ebay tomorrow. I would love to have it,but I have already blowed my saw budget for a while.

They have a restored 797 selling on ebay tomorrow. I would love to have it,but I have already blowed my saw budget for a while.

Did you blow your money on more saws or women:confused:

Pictures or it didn't happen:msp_unsure:

Ya, But needs the timing set. Who in there right mind would restore
a saw so nice and not set timing. Not sure what he means but must
be point gap. If he didn't do that them what else didn't he do.

Lee

Latest posts

Back