McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not one post in almost 24 hours? Come on guys, let's get going...

I am going to be looking for some 73/77 parts if I every get back to the good old US of A again. Do I remember Fraser posting a photo of a hulk?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mark

Not one post in almost 24 hours? Come on guys, let's get going...

I am going to be looking for some 73/77 parts if I every get back to the good old US of A again. Do I remember Fraser posting a photo of a hulk?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mark

we will figure something out mark.:msp_smile:

Well I got myself another front tank mac. It's the eBay super 250. Says there's a prob with the engine. I say oh well I needed another project.
I will post pics when it shows up.

That appears to be the exceptionally rare SPM82MGQ built specifically for left handed Quebecois.

Ted - looks like my phone outsmarted me again...

January is a good time to visit Thailand, only up in the mid 90's daytime and cools off to the 80's overnight.

This week I am re-visiting the land of Uncle Ho, I am sure it is quite different today than when some of you other fellows were here...actually some of the down right friendliest people I work with anywhere in the world.

Mark

Last edited:
If you can make the 1-71 run I expect you will like that big old saw. I have one runner that absolutely screams but I don't like to use it much as it had set around on damp gravel for a few years and the bottom is just about ready to fall out. I picked up another 1-71 last spring with the intent to make it a runner and one that I could actually use if I wanted to, not much progress on that one with all the other "projects" waiting.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mark

not much progress on that one with all the other "projects" waiting.

Mark

Mark, I hear that...

I have a 1-72 that is just gorgeous...runs awesome...love it!

The 1-71 will get it's due, but I just started working on the 1-70 project that's been waiting in the wings....

275769d1359247711-1-70-1-jpg

View attachment 275769

275770d1359247716-1-70-2-jpg

View attachment 275770

I only have these two pics for now, but more are coming;)

-Andy

Latest posts

Back