McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone say big cc's :msp_wink:

Lee

4restored797sand3100003.jpg

4restored797sand3100004.jpg

I have a 1-76 apart in the shop now, I think I will marry it to the gearbox from my parts 840 and create my own 1-86.

That will have to wait until we get Josh's (younger son) PM700 back together. I will provide the rest of that story when I am on the computer, Kindle is too tough to type.

OT - Does your wife know you are using her photo here?

Warped - Your new avitar does indeed make my blood flow...

Mark

[video=youtube;FFWwQJ9ep5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FFWwQJ9ep5w#t=0s[/video]

I have a 1-76 apart in the shop now, I think I will marry it to the gearbox from my parts 840 and create my own 1-86.

That will have to wait until we get Josh's (younger son) PM700 back together. I will provide the rest of that story when I am on the computer, Kindle is too tough to type.

OT - Does your wife know you are using her photo here?

Warped - Your new avitar does indeed make my blood flow...

Mark

No, I didnt tell Carmen Electra I put her photo in my avatar.....yet. However,when I see Carmen ill let her know:D

IPL doesn't show it but they did make some with decomp valve. Looks to be the same as the DE80 and PM805 decomp.

You may have to drill a port hole in your 8200 if it doesn't have one. Back to your original question: You need a coarse thread valve (DE80, PM800/805 etc.). To my knowledge no other models have coarse threads even though some have similar plastic caps. Sorry. These are scarce; it has taken me several years to gather enough to outfit my early model PM800s. Ron

Looking for new bar and chain for my yellow top 250

Here is a vid of the fresh rebuild done over the Christmas Holiday. Send me a PM if know of a parts source for a new bar and chain...thanks!

[youtube]0iO9Qr7F2yE[/youtube]

Hi

Its the first and only that shows kw/hp specificationsView attachment 270412View attachment 270413

If those numbers are accurate, a DE80 is more powerful than a Stihl 660. Note the difference between a PM700 and a DE80 - I can attest in my experience that the difference between a PM700 and a PM800 is much greater than the displacement difference would indicate. My PM800s also guzzle fuel disproportionately to any of my saws. These numbers also put the PM700 in the same range as a Stihl 362. Based upon my experience with an 036Pro, I would tend to agree although the PM700 has a lot more torque. Ron

Latest posts

Back