Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'm next in line to keep the ball rolling... Do I need to PM or is this gonna do it?

Many thanks mheim1!!:clap::cheers:

I will pick up the train on TeddyScout's caboose.

#1 vacant
#2 vacant
#3 vacant
#4 vacant
#5 vacant

All aboard!

#1 "litefoot"
#2 vacant
#3 vacant
#4 vacant
#5 vacant

BUMP!
I just got done working a horrible 7 day week on 2nd shift.
Have to go pick up the copies tomorrow or Sunday and have a tad more then 5 copies! LOL!

Litefoot seems to get a free bump to FIRST CLASS!!!! Looks like he is the only one!

I will keep bumping the thread here and there to keep it going!

I've got a couple extra discs ready to ship, any takers?

Also, anyone notice windows update problems when the date is backed up a to 2004?

Kudo's to Fish for starting this thread, sorry I didn't notice this one earlier...:cry:.
2K was very nice to sent me a 09 version but I got a expiry warning already, so looks like I will be in trouble soon.

Looking for the 07 version (I pm'd a member already), so I'll be back if it doesn't work out.

great thread.

2K was very nice to sent me a 09 version but I got a expiry warning already, so looks like I will be in trouble soon.

Has anybody found a good workaround for the expiration date issue?
I don't want to do a system restore to a pre-install date as it will cause me to lose updates to other programs.

I think the "countdown" will stay the same as long as you set the date
well before, I set mine to the year before, so I don't have to worry about being too late in the year.

Getting your hands on an old 98 windows computer to keep in the garage solely for the mediacat is a great idea, as you can get one real cheap at
any garage sale.

Thread bump

Sent out the '07 version to ECRUPPRECHT in mid August.

Wondering if there is a fresh '10 - '11 copy floating around yet.
Set up an old PC in the basement as a MediaCat only machine. Tiny screen and sloowww response sux though.

Sent out the '07 version to ECRUPPRECHT in mid August.

Wondering if there is a fresh '10 - '11 copy floating around yet.
Set up an old PC in the basement as a MediaCat only machine. Tiny screen and sloowww response sux though.

i tried using the 07 version and setting the clock to feb 07 and it says it has expired and to load new version?? i treid loading it 3 times and the repair to no avail??? I just moved and dont have internet hooked up yet so i have not gotten on here much at all lately i need to get the internet up and running.

Latest posts

Back