MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs Sam, Approximately where do you in tend to have the charity cut? Inquiring minds want to know.
Oliver, planning is in the very early stages. We'll for sure let you know when we get more details ironed out. I hope you can come!

Nathan, I just joined the forum! You've already got a job for me? I'm going to talk to a couple guys on here about setting up a charity cut. You in? I'll make cookies!
Welcome, Mrs. Sam-Tip! Always good to see another saw-lady around! :cool:

Sent with my inside voice

Only if it has the 60in bar on it! :)

NUTS... Doug asked me what Marcy's user name should be... I suggested "Mrs. Sam-Tip" when what I really meant was "Mrs. Rock-Chucker." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry Doug I couldn't resist! :D

You dropped the ball there!

We were thinking of cutting and splitting these logs for charity. This late in the season it might be for next winter. Still lots to figure out to start a wood charity. The logs are at our acreage in Waukee Iowa.
utahezy6.jpg

5a5u4epy.jpg

ysu5edyh.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

We were thinking of cutting and splitting these logs for charity. This late in the season it might be for next winter. Still lots to figure out to start a wood charity. The logs are at our acreage in Waukee Iowa.
utahezy6.jpg

5a5u4epy.jpg

ysu5edyh.jpg

I'm game! Keep us posted please

utahezy6.jpg

5a5u4epy.jpg

ysu5edyh.jpg

:chainsaw::popcorn:

Latest posts

Back