montgomery ward

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinecomb

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey, anybody ever heard of a ward chainsaw? I picked one up at an estate auction its a ward chainsaw mod#WD55B its all there and not froze up. The problem is it takes two men and a boy to carry it.:deadhorse:

Hey, anybody ever heard of a ward chainsaw? I picked one up at an estate auction its a ward chainsaw mod#WD55B its all there and not froze up. The problem is it takes two men and a boy to carry it.:deadhorse:

Yes Montgommery Ward made quite a few models of chainsaws, I can`t recall hearing of a 55, they seemed to start in the 60 and up. Most of them used AH engines.
Pioneerguy600

its just that heavy, I guess when I was 18 it would have been ok. I'll take some pictures but not sure where to post them or just send them here. I'm from Concord by way of New England.

by the way whats an AH engine?

Last edited:
its just that heavy, I guess when I was 18 it would have been ok. I'll take some pictures but not sure where to post them or just send them here. I'm from Concord by way of New England.

Concord NC or up north, I am easily confused. lol

AH made a bunch of motors that were put into many saws.
http://www.acresinternet.com
Just click on chainsaws, and you can read for ever.

Are you talking concord NH ??

Last edited:
Oh, alright. Well we arent too far away from Concord, bout 15 minutes, mostly depends on who is drivin

I noticed there were no 55s mentioned. Sometimes that happens but most of the time Acres has almost all saws listed

Oh, alright. Well we arent too far away from Concord, bout 15 minutes, mostly depends on who is drivin

I noticed there were no 55s mentioned. Sometimes that happens but most of the time Acres has almost all saws listed

LP i think he is from charlotte area that concord right near Kannapolis
Which i would like to see him at the next GTG

Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

(retry) please let me know

Here are Pinecombs pictures, sorry for the wait.

Last edited:
Back