ms 462 finds is way to tree monkeys bench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now kids ... THIS is how we test ! We don’t guess and start grinding away lol ... Nice vids - nice to see someone sharing the real-world results instead of just shooting from the hip ... I’m sure your bench will overfloweth once ya got it dialed in dead nuts !

Great to see you are keeping your ears clean with the cotton buds on standby.
Dip a q-tip in a bottle-cap full of your favorite oil and do some housecleaning ... last thing ya want is dirt/sawdust in the bottom end ... if you do get a bit of debris ya can always flush her out ... My honest thoughts on this are as follows - easiest way to not get **** on your boots is to not Step in it to begin with!

Dip a q-tip in a bottle-cap full of your favorite oil and do some housecleaning ... last thing ya want is dirt/sawdust in the bottom end ... if you do get a bit of debris ya can always flush her out ... My honest thoughts on this are as follows - easiest way to not get **** on your boots is to not Step in it to begin with!
it always amazes me to see someone post vids of them working on a grubbed up saw ! i clean one to the paint before i even attempt to work on one !

.018 squish ? Why that’s total rubbish for a worker ......?
Why wood anyone run that tight squish when the goal is chain speed ? Worksaw with .018 squish ? Last not too long me thinks

Latest posts

Back