MS261 VS MS261 C-M Comparison

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy, if its better than the 261 you sent me then it'll be a demon! I'm cutting dead gum with a 3/8 .063 18", using the full bar and it's no bother, this thing rocks! Your 660 getting a good work out too and I just can't decide which one I like more, :) if I ever get back to America I'll be stopping by in TN to shake your hand, good work Sir

I tell everyone, the 261 is the best 50cc worksaw there is. :msp_wink:

I tell everyone, the 261 is the best 50cc worksaw there is. :msp_wink:

it's out cutting a 361 with new thinner chain in the same wood, it's just so easy to use and fuel consumption isn't too bad either

We are already 15 minutes into Wednesday, is it ported yet?

I'm thinkin......

......and it's only 11:19 here. :msp_wink:

You have tons of time then, right now I'm making notes on tomorrows jobs and waiting for my heart meds to kick in so I can get a few hours sleep.

I can't believe I found this on the 2nd page! I'm bumping it back up the so Randy can find it easy and maybe post another ported video with the strato intact.

I can't believe I found this on the 2nd page! I'm bumping it back up the so Randy can find it easy and maybe post another ported video with the strato intact.

Working on porting that jug now......and cutting some squish bands.........and putting shipping labels on........and watching for FedEx.......and.......and......

:byebye:

Working on porting that jug now......and cutting some squish bands.........and putting shipping labels on........and watching for FedEx.......and.......and......

:byebye:

hey randy make'm wait post the vids tomorrow and you can sit back and watch the riot

Last edited:
I agree on the 261 being a good work saw, I find it has become my "go to" saw for most of what I cut...and mine only has the stage "0" mods, including fresh gas, oil and a sharp chain.

I had to stop on this the cut some squish bands on a couple of saws Jon is working on......finally back on the C model.

I was glad for the time on the lathe......I got to think on my timing numbers for awhile longer. I don't think I use the same numbers in this saw as I do in the OE. Less exhaust I think.....

Shouldn't this just port up like a 441c. It's all the same just a bigger saw. Or am I totally off the scent trail with that logic.

Having a blast.......I love what I do. :rock:

If you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life. That's why I feel bad calling you, I feel like I'm taking you away from your work because you have no problem talking shop with me, when I know you have a ton of work.

Shouldn't this just port up like a 441c. It's all the same just a bigger saw. Or am I totally off the scent trail with that logic.

441 is 2 barrel carb and 261 is a split single intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back