My collection of Stihl's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazard

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
A month or so ago I was out cutting bowl blanks in my driveway and decided to take a pic of the stihl family. In the picture I have a 25" bar on the 044. The 066 has a 20" bar and the 260 has a 18" bar. A few weeks back my firewood buddy passed away (my dad) and I have the use of his 025 and a smaller echo.
chainsaw10508f.jpg

Last edited:
This picture shows how I hold onto the blanks. I brace the wood with the heel of my boot. I do not recommend anyone doing this but it works for me. I recently got the 25" bar and it helps alot with my back. I don't need to bend over as far as with the 20" bar.

chainsaw10508d.jpg

My up and coming firewood buddy. She helped stack firewood today.
chainsaw10508e.jpg

Yeah it really sucks. I don't recommend it to anyone.

Thanks for the compliment.

I definitely need to get out and use them more. I am really looking forward to some cooler weather.

Chris

A month or so ago I was out cutting bowl blanks in my driveway and decided to take a pic of the stihl family. In the picture I have a 25" bar on the 044. The 066 has a 20" bar and the 260 has a 18" bar. A few weeks back my firewood buddy passed away (my dad) and I have the use of his 025 and a smaller echo.
Nice pics!!! ...remember the good times with your dad!!

How to make a marriage work: Tell your wife she is beautiful even though she might look like a mack truck
You dont let your wife see that signature do you? If I did that Id be a dead man.:)

How to make a marriage work: Tell your wife she is beautiful even though she might look like a mack truck
You dont let your wife see that signature do you? If I did that Id be a dead man.:)

I saw this on an email where kids were asked questions. That is what some 6 yr old answered. I laughed for 10 minutes when I read it. No the wife does not see this. She would probably string me up by something

Chris

Nice setup. Sorry about your dad, I can't imagine how tuff that has to be. Remember the times and pass it on to your kids.

The cold weather will be here soon enough. I enjoyed the last 3 days making wood in the heat.

Sorry to hear about your pop.. I lost mine when I was a young man. It's still the most difficult thing that has ever happened to me.

You're lucky to have had the time with him.

Latest posts

Back