My collection of Stihl's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hazard

hazard

ArboristSite Operative
A month or so ago I was out cutting bowl blanks in my driveway and decided to take a pic of the stihl family. In the picture I have a 25" bar on the 044. The 066 has a 20" bar and the 260 has a 18" bar. A few weeks back my firewood buddy passed away (my dad) and I have the use of his 025 and a smaller echo.
chainsaw10508f.jpg

Last edited:
hazard

hazard

ArboristSite Operative
This picture shows how I hold onto the blanks. I brace the wood with the heel of my boot. I do not recommend anyone doing this but it works for me. I recently got the 25" bar and it helps alot with my back. I don't need to bend over as far as with the 20" bar.

chainsaw10508d.jpg

My up and coming firewood buddy. She helped stack firewood today.
chainsaw10508e.jpg

hazard

hazard

ArboristSite Operative
Yeah it really sucks. I don't recommend it to anyone.

Thanks for the compliment.

I definitely need to get out and use them more. I am really looking forward to some cooler weather.

Chris

Tzed250

Tzed250

Addicted to ArboristSite
A month or so ago I was out cutting bowl blanks in my driveway and decided to take a pic of the stihl family. In the picture I have a 25" bar on the 044. The 066 has a 20" bar and the 260 has a 18" bar. A few weeks back my firewood buddy passed away (my dad) and I have the use of his 025 and a smaller echo.
Nice pics!!! ...remember the good times with your dad!!

hazard

hazard

ArboristSite Operative
How to make a marriage work: Tell your wife she is beautiful even though she might look like a mack truck
You dont let your wife see that signature do you? If I did that Id be a dead man.:)

I saw this on an email where kids were asked questions. That is what some 6 yr old answered. I laughed for 10 minutes when I read it. No the wife does not see this. She would probably string me up by something

Chris

Nailsbeats

Nailsbeats

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice setup. Sorry about your dad, I can't imagine how tuff that has to be. Remember the times and pass it on to your kids.

The cold weather will be here soon enough. I enjoyed the last 3 days making wood in the heat.

andrethegiant70

andrethegiant70

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sorry to hear about your pop.. I lost mine when I was a young man. It's still the most difficult thing that has ever happened to me.

You're lucky to have had the time with him.

Latest posts