My first vids..7900 vs 064vs p361 vs p372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet if you put it in some real big wood you might change your mind. my 066 is an animal in the big wood. the 64 shines with a 36 incher cutting 30 ish inch wood.

Maybe, like I said I have not even put a full tank of fuel through the 064 yet.

Muley, one thing to try with your cuts is to make the bar move through the wood horizontally. i noticed that you rocked the bar some on most of your cuts. you will get faster and more consistant times.
good vids.....open the 7900 up when it gets a couple of tanks through it.

Muley, one thing to try with your cuts is to make the bar move through the wood horizontally. i noticed that you rocked the bar some on most of your cuts. you will get faster and more consistant times.
good vids.....open the 7900 up when it gets a couple of tanks through it.

I did not really notice that until I watched the videos, but ya I know what you are talking about. I think I will do this again but leave out the 361 and maybe add the 660. I will get better at cutting cookies with a little more practice:biggrinbounce2: In fact I may try that right now. I got a new 28" windsor and a new loop of RSC.

You don't get a lot of difference in the times and with a comparison like this you get the idea about their differences. It's that it satisfies more people.
Good job though as it's interesting seeing different saws running against each other like Matt (MCW) has been doing lately.
:cheers:

Back