My Masterminded 362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my long awaited Mastermind Ported 362 C-M finally arrived home yesterday. Of course, it had to come when I was so busy I did not get to open the box till about 10pm, and then it rains this morning.

Well it finally dried up a bit and I started her up and went across the street and put it in some 20" butternut logs that I had cut last year. She felt strong and was throwing the chips real well, even though I think the M-Tronic is still learning the new set up.

Can't wait to get her out on a project and give her a full workout!

WARNING: If you don't want to hear me gloating about my saws, STAY OTTA MY THREAD!!!!!

There will be more to come!

So my long awaited Mastermind Ported 362 C-M finally arrived home yesterday. Of course, it had to come when I was so busy I did not get to open the box till about 10pm, and then it rains this morning.

Well it finally dried up a bit and I started her up and went across the street and put it in some 20" butternut logs that I had cut last year. She felt strong and was throwing the chips real well, even though I think the M-Tronic is still learning the new set up.

Can't wait to get her out on a project and give her a full workout!

WARNING: If you don't want to hear me gloating about my saws, STAY OTTA MY THREAD!!!!!

There will be more to come!
You go and gloat about your saws and let the haters hate...it all comes down to jealousy anyway

Grats on the new MM edition. I do think we need some vid's though. Of course you took a vid of it before you sent it in for before and after comparisons, right? ;)

Latest posts

Back