My New MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what the difference is between a full cord or a face cord, but I had a stack of wood 80 ft. long, 2 ft. wide and 4 ft. high. That is 640 cu. ft. of wood, stacked as tight as I could stack it within reason. Dividing 640 by 128 I get 5.
As for as the amount of mix used, I forgot to include the tank the dealer had put in the saw. So it was 4 full tanks of mix to buck 5 cords of wood. I am very satisfied with the saw.

Tim

" YES SIR " and so wood eye!!!!:jawdrop:

Congrats Glock. You'll love your saw! I bought a new 361 in May and have been attached to it ever since. It seems after 10 tanks or so the saw wakes up.:chainsaw:

Not sure what the difference is between a full cord or a face cord, but I had a stack of wood 80 ft. long, 2 ft. wide and 4 ft. high. That is 640 cu. ft. of wood, stacked as tight as I could stack it within reason. Dividing 640 by 128 I get 5.
As for as the amount of mix used, I forgot to include the tank the dealer had put in the saw. So it was 4 full tanks of mix to buck 5 cords of wood. I am very satisfied with the saw.

Tim
yep that wood:greenchainsaw: be 5 in my book

Latest posts

Back