My new wood hauler.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suz

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I know it isn't nice to brag, but here is the first load of wood in my new wood hauler.

attachment.php
View attachment 202636

Last edited:
I know it isn't nice to brag, but here is the first load of wood in my new wood hauler.

Looks like someone took all your wood while you were posting this.... :hmm3grin2orange:

If you hit "Reply with Quote" to the original post you will see the link for the picture, but it does not work.

My hauler looks just like it, only without the red X on the door. :msp_biggrin:

hope he dosnt start bragging about his computer skills tooo

Don't worry about that! I blame it on how easy it is to post pictures with this new forum software. When I posted the message I could see the picture.

Oh well, look at the bright side, maybe the Police cannot see the truck either and I will not get picked up for speeding.

Don't worry about that! I blame it on how easy it is to post pictures with this new forum software. When I posted the message I could see the picture.

Oh well, look at the bright side, maybe the Police cannot see the truck either and I will not get picked up for speeding.

Pic shows now, here it is for you:

202636-load2-jpg

Looks like she needs a bit more in the spring department if you're gonna keep loading it like that.

That is a beaut! Those Super Duty Ford's are real brutes. I have had several. It looks a little too nice to be a dedicated wood hauler though.

Does it have the 5.4l? I've had great luck with them. Good power, long lived, and decent economy with the 6spd auto.. My dad has one now with over 180K miles and it runs like a champ.

That is a beaut! Those Super Duty Ford's are real brutes. I have had several. It looks a little too nice to be a dedicated wood hauler though.

Does it have the 5.4l? I've had great luck with them. Good power, long lived, and decent economy with the 6spd auto.. My dad has one now with over 180K miles and it runs like a champ.

Well, it isn't a dedicated wood hauler, I've got it to haul "stuff" and fire wood is part of the stuff. I've got the 6.2L gas engine and according to the on board computer I was getting about 16.3 mpg with this load in the haul/tow mode.
What I do have a problem with is nose bleeds from sitting so much higher than I did with my Silverado. I only have one inch to spare to get through my 7x 9 garage door.

Nice truck SUZ, I didn't no you were a Ford guy. I was expecting a little nice side boards like your old chevy had on it. Is that A one ton ?

Beefie

You know Ford knew they had a problem they circled it! LOL Joking, well kind of! I actually like the looks of the body style on the fords but could never give up my chevy's for one. Think I would be afraid of scratching it, and as someone had stated you might need some overloads to keep the bumper from dragging and the lights from brighting someone with a load like that. Nice truck and good looking load!

Latest posts

Back