My ultimate 3 saw plan...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely not, but it should include a MS361, a 346xp, and and a 372xp....:givebeer:
I think the 3 saw plan depends on the user . I don't climb a lot of trees , but a top handle is in my list because i make $$ with it but if you don't climb you don't need it .
So if i had to get buy with the ultimate 3 , it would have to be with the MS200t , MS361 and the 372xp .
:cheers:

Surely not, but it should include a MS361, a 346xp, and and a 372xp....:givebeer:

TBH with ya, I would love to try out a 2171. The Jonsered doesnt have that funny handlebar angle like the Husky. But for what its worth, I think the 361 and a 2171 would be too close in power to warrant having both. Maybe stepping up to a 2186 for the larger saw would be more like it. However, I havent heard much said about the 2186 on here besides its a little on the down side when it comes to power:weight. What is Husky's equivalent for the 2186? Besides, why get a 2186 when I can get a Dolmar 7900? I'm not TOO biased towards Stihl. I wouldnt mind owning another brand. I just dont like the feel and build of the Husky's. The Dolmar felt good, but, I just handled it in the showroom, I didnt get to run it. Wouldnt mind having one tho. In all reality, I dont need the saws I have. But it sure is fun :chainsaw:

In all reality, I dont need the saws I have. But it sure is fun :chainsaw:

Reality! Your killing me. I think reality went out the window when I realized I have a saw for every finger.

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you S.O.B.'s for my C.A.D.

The sad part is someone reading this is thinking "What's your problem? Start on your toes."

Reality! Your killing me. I think reality went out the window when I realized I have a saw for every finger.

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you S.O.B.'s for my C.A.D.

The sad part is someone reading this is thinking "What's your problem? Start on your toes."

Keep my personal motto in mind..."Tis better to have it (them) and not need it, than to need it and not have it (them)!!!!!
Mike

Wow!

I got to run the 660 through some 24" Ash that the EAB killed. WHAT A MONSTER SAW! I was grinning all day. WOW. I think I've got a new favorite saw. I ran the 361 through one cut just to see the difference, holy crap, that 660 is fast! I have the 8T on it right now, I may switch it back to the 7T and see how it does. It's only got one tank through it as of now, so it has yet to break in. Gonna order that DP cover this week. I think im in love...:blob2:

Somehow the three saw plan turned into 6 or so for me. Good luck trying to stay w/ three.

My 3 saw plan turned into 17.

attachment.php

I have a 4 saw plan:

Echo CS-510 (16") main firewood saw
Jonsered 2050 (16") stump, dirt, sand saw
Stihl 024 (16") carpentry saw
Solo 690 (24") milling saw

I got to run the 660 through some 24" Ash that the EAB killed. WHAT A MONSTER SAW! I was grinning all day. WOW. I think I've got a new favorite saw. I ran the 361 through one cut just to see the difference, holy crap, that 660 is fast! I have the 8T on it right now, I may switch it back to the 7T and see how it does. It's only got one tank through it as of now, so it has yet to break in. Gonna order that DP cover this week. I think im in love...:blob2:

I have 3 tanks through mine so far and will go out this arvo for more fun. 25" 7 T what hard wood? I'm addicted to cutting!

Latest posts

Back