NE346xp muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the 5100 being more powerful and better built, I doubt it.

Mythology, mostly........

The important difference is how they handle in the woods (not just at the wood-pile), and the Husky sure is the winner there.....:clap: :clap:

The 5100 handles more like the heavier 361.

Last edited:
Mythology, mostly........

The important difference is how they handle in the woods (not just at the wood-pile), and the Husky sure is the winner there.....:clap: :clap:

The 5100 handles more like the heavier 361.

Since you have used your saws so much I'm going to take your word on it.

NOT

2K relentless!

I agree, it only took me a few hours with the 2171 to figure out all the hype was just that, hype.

I really don't even know why you bother posting in threads that reference Husqvarna in the title. Everyone already knows what your opinion is before you type it. Next time you could just type in four spaces and a couple exclamation points and well know its a vote for whatever is not Husqvarna, that way the truly objective people don't have to deal with the Stihl leg humping! Don't get me wrong 2K, Stihl saws are all quality saws, but occasionally the H company does make a good saw, this is one of those instances.

Since you have used your saws so much I'm going to take your word on it.

NOT

Stabs in the back is allways fun - I believe you know perfectly well why I haven't run them that much........:censored:

....and it doesn't take much running to notice the different handling........:)

run into some luck today called some more dealers today and found a ne346xp 120 miles away going in the morning to lookl at it they said it has the gray fuel cap and does not say etech on it if so it will be mine

I really don't even know why you bother posting in threads that reference Husqvarna in the title. Everyone already knows what your opinion is before you type it. Next time you could just type in four spaces and a couple exclamation points and well know its a vote for whatever is not Husqvarna, that way the truly objective people don't have to deal with the Stihl leg humping! Don't get me wrong 2K, Stihl saws are all quality saws, but occasionally the H company does make a good saw, this is one of those instances.

You got most of it right, I'm all about Stihl because they have never let me down. The hard core husky heads here told me to try a 2171/372 and I would sell all my Stihls and switch. I got one, it ran great, wasn't much to it. So to anyone who says the husky is better, I'm going to call 'em on it.

Now as to this thread, you didn't see me mention the 260(wanted to). I gave the op some advice as to which one would be a good saw, either will do but they have different uses. The 5100 being a better small felling/bucking and the 346 as the limber. I'm sure he would love the 346 but some here talk it up to be the cats meow.:monkey:

run into some luck today called some more dealers today and found a ne346xp 120 miles away going in the morning to lookl at it they said it has the gray fuel cap and does not say etech on it if so it will be mine

A site requirement is that you post pics within 12 hours of purchase...:clap:

well i just got home bought a ne346xp non cat non etech model and got a sweet deal on a ms 361 fired them both up and cut 3 sticks of wood with each of them for a 1 only saw plan the 361 is for me the ne346xp is up for grabs in the tradin post

well i just got home bought a ne346xp non cat non etech model and got a sweet deal on a ms 361 fired them both up and cut 3 sticks of wood with each of them for a 1 only saw plan the 361 is for me the ne346xp is up for grabs in the tradin post

:hmm3grin2orange: Good choice but why even consider the 346 when you got the 361?

Latest posts

Back