NE346xp muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are both great saws in their size class i bought the 346xp 1st then on the way home stopped by another dealer was going to buy a couple of stihl chains and seen a 361 setting there he said it was his demo saw and i offered him 525.00 for it and he took it wish i could keep both of them but need to recover some of the 1100.00 i spent today if i could i would buy 1 of every saw i love to play with them

Well,

Just wanted to make sure you husky heads see post #38.:D

I'm obviously not a Husky head but I also saw the 361 in the trading post, I can't remember who posted it 2K, but it only had like 20 hours. Now what Stihl head in their right mind...............................LOL. Just funnin!

I'm obviously not a Husky head but I also saw the 361 in the trading post, I can't remember who posted it 2K, but it only had like 20 hours. Now what Stihl head in their right mind...............................LOL. Just funnin!

Yeah, I like guns more than saws and got a few on hold at the local gun shop, need the $$$. I love the 361 but out of all my saws, it doesn't get used much.:D

I really don't even know why you bother posting in threads that reference Husqvarna in the title. Everyone already knows what your opinion is before you type it. Next time you could just type in four spaces and a couple exclamation points and well know its a vote for whatever is not Husqvarna, that way the truly objective people don't have to deal with the Stihl leg humping! Don't get me wrong 2K, Stihl saws are all quality saws, but occasionally the H company does make a good saw, this is one of those instances.

Post of the year, right here.

Coming from the biggest Stihl basher on AS and also the biggest Jred loser on AS.:monkey:

"Jred loser" is a contradiction in terms. It's like "Tarheel Football." The terms don't go.

The point is that you get into every single Husky thread, most other threads for that matter, and talk about how bad you think Husky is. How every other saw is built better, runs better, sells better, slice, dices, and makes julienne fries better.

Do I bash Stihl? Sure. I have a lot of fun with you guys. (I'm mostly bashing the StihlHEADS, however.) But the difference is that I don't stick my nose into every single "I'm choosing between a 290 and 260" thread and tell them not to waste their money--that the 2153/346 is better. (Which it clearly is...)

Matter of fact, I stay out of the vast, vast majority of Stihl threads. Have you ever heard me say anything bad about the 361? (Only if I thought I could get a shot off at Tommy...)

Do you see me touting the superiority of Jonsered trimmers/brush clearers?

Nope. Don't own one. I can get one right down the street, but I went with Kawasaki. Seemed like a better choice.

Stick edger? Also went Kawasaki. Mini-tiller? I'm a Mantis guy.

Point is...I don't live and die by my favorite saw brand, and that brand choice of mine doesn't spill over into every single other piece of OPE I buy. IT'S JUST A BRAND OF SAWS!!

Not all models available in all states, void where prohibited. Must be 21 and over to play.

Last edited:
"Jred loser" is a contradiction in terms. It's like "Tarheel Football." The terms don't go.

The point is that you get into every single Husky thread, most other threads for that matter, and talk about how bad you think Husky is. How every other saw is built better, runs better, sells better, slice, dices, and makes julienne fries better.

Do I bash Stihl? Sure. I have a lot of fun with you guys. (I'm mostly bashing the StihlHEADS, however.) But the difference is that I don't stick my nose into every single "I'm choosing between a 290 and 260" thread and tell them not to waste their money--that the 2153/346 is better. (Which it clearly is...)

Matter of fact, I stay out of the vast, vast majority of Stihl threads. Have you ever heard me say anything bad about the 361? (Only if I thought I could get a shot off at Tommy...)

Do you see me touting the superiority of Jonsered trimmers/brush clearers?

Nope. Don't own one. I can get one right down the street, but I went with Kawasaki. Seemed like a better choice.

Stick edger? Also went Kawasaki. Mini-tiller? I'm a Mantis guy.

Point is...I don't live and die by my favorite saw brand, and that brand choice of mine doesn't spill over into every single other piece of OPE I buy. IT'S JUST A BRAND OF SAWS!!

Not all models available in all states, void where prohibited. Must be 21 and over to play.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

BS is in #5 size lettering, you are in just as many as Stihl bashing threads as I'm in husky. You bash the 290s, you bash that lovely blower, you mention the superior:monkey: air filters and vibes of the jrepullons. We bash, we have fun, get over it. So as long as you, petey029 and troll bash, 2k will be right on ya'lls heels. Take it and smile:D

BS is in #5 size lettering, you are in just as many as Stihl bashing threads as I'm in husky. You bash the 290s, you bash that lovely blower, you mention the superior:monkey: air filters and vibes of the jrepullons. We bash, we have fun, get over it. So as long as you, petey029 and troll bash, 2k will be right on ya'lls heels. Take it and smile:D

What have this whith Husqvarna NE346xp muffler?

Husqvarna NE346xp is a great saw in my opinion...

I stick with both, and the 346 is eating into the 361s earlier domain, actually haven't used the 361 at all this year......:)

My foot is due for surgery November the 11th (just got the message)- so hopefully next year will be more like normal.......:)

Last edited:
Back